Five- The wild Six Plus Two

Mina's

Thirty minutes before 6 chae and I and with the help of our housekeepers are done preparing the food we're about to dig in later .. all the favorites of them six are well prepared .. good thing chae still memorized the food that they like coz I already forgotten it . Hahahaha . I freshen up first then after that I went downstairs , I looked around searching for that specific cub but she's nowhere to be found . I frowned then sighed . Where is she ? I just left her here for minutes then she wasn't here now . I  need to find her  . As I turned around ..

' boo ' I blinked twice as I got startled . She knew when to prank me. I mentally shook . This cub ! Chae chuckled . ' I got you ' she said then gave me a chaste kiss . I mimicked what she said and I earned a sexy giggle from her . I crossed my arms over my chest then stared at her .

' where have you been ? ' I asked her . She did mimicked my crossed arms . Dang ! I really love her . I really do .!

' I freshen up too .. I sweat too much a while ago that's why I took a shower ' chae said then smiled .

' but I just got here and you're not in our room .. don't tell me you used the guest room bathroom again ?' chae chuckled then nodded . I rolled my eyes then put down my hands on my side .

' I don't want to disturb you that's why I used the other bathroom ' chae said then held my hand to intertwined with hers . I rolled my eyes .

' you knew I wouldn't get disturb when it comes to you .. I'd like to have shower with you ' I said in flirtatious way . Chae chuckled then kissed my forehead .

' oh my God ... It's too early to get steamy you dummies' chae was cut off when she's about to say something because of that damn mouth .. damn mouth of the legend Minatozaki Sana . I can only roll my eyes then looked at chae's back ..the six of them are there standing proudly while having that smug look on their faces . Damn . They're annoying . Who the hell let these morons entered our peaceful home?. Hahaha . Just kidding . Chae chuckled again then faced them .

' good evening guys ' chae greeted them shrugging satang's sexual retort . They all greeted us back then after the hugging moment we all sat down on the couch here in the living room . Wow I can't believe after months of not seeing them here they are now . I'm so excited to tell them all about my pregnancy . Nayeonie sat down beside me ..she keeps on hugging me saying how much she missed me .hahaha . Same old nayeonie . Chae and jeongyeon unnie can only smile . Tzuyu and chae plus dahyun is having their moments too while momoring and satang can only watch their wives .

' so how's life guys ? ' satang asked me . I smiled at her then held chae's hand tightly .

' so far so good satang ' I said . Chae nodded as support .

' you're blooming Mina unnie .. don't get me wrong but something is different with you unnie if I can only pin point what it is but I can't . ' dubu said then smirked . I rolled my eyes again . I don't know if I can count the rolling of my eyes tonight . Hahahaha . Chae chuckled as well as the others .

' is that your way of telling me that I'm not pretty back then huh dubu ?' I said with my brow arched . Dubu smiled then scratched her nape .

' not like that unnie .. we all knew you're beautiful inside and out that's why chaengi here is super whipped . Hahaha ' dubu said half laughing . They all laughed including chae and me .

' hey dubu you're exposing me ' chae said while chuckling .

' tsk tsk tsk .. whipped much ' jeongyeon unnie uttered .