Ten: Young Love

Mina's

Today's Saturday and we got visitors . I smiled as I'm listening to chae's Bffs rants about their new life .hahaha. Umji , Ryu , Tzuyu , Eun-ji , Yeri and chae with me are now talking here in the living room . Kris didn't make it .. she's in the US but she promised us she'll make it up next time . I'm 2 years older than them but whenever I'm with them I felt like I'm the youngest . Hahaha . They never changed at all , they still love teasing and making fun of each other . If you can see them literally you'll think that they're all just a teenagers . I mentally shook my head .

' mina unnie lemme tell you something about chae when we were just a kid ' tzuyu said . I looked at her then nodded . They
all chuckled while my wife now is just casually frowning , sulking .. coz the table turned to her again . Hahaha .

' spill tzu ' ah this yoda.. Liu is just a 2 month old baby but tzuyu left him to her wife . But Sana let her wife visit us so no worries . Tzu smiled before talking .

' well chae here had a crush when we were just a grade schoolers .. how old are we back then ?' tzuyu said .

' 9 years old , and correction .. LOVE not crush .. that was the time she knew she's into girls . ' umji said and got a nod from ryu , tzuyu and yeri .. eun-ji joined the group during their highschool years so no eun-ji that time .

' oh I really hate you guys ' chae mumbled . I giggled at her then gaze back at tzuyu .

' ah yeah .. Love .. I can still remember the way chae described the girl that she met at the park almost 2 decades ago .. kris wasn't chae's first love unnie .. her first love was a cute girl with a bangs that's almost reached her eyes , with cute eyes , nose , lips and brows .. but she wasn't able to ask the girl's name .. and that's a deadluck for chae ' tzuyu said then smiled mischievously at my wife .

' I hate you tzuyu ' chae uttered that only made tzuyu laughed .

' and she even made a portrait of the cute girl ' Ryu chimed in . Yeri chuckled that's why she got a glared from chae .

' and where's that cute girl went ? Why chae didn't know the girl's name ?' I asked them .

' simple unnie .. the cute girl disappeared into thin air . When chae went to that park again to give the girl her portraits she didn't came .. our bestfriend waited for her till the sun comes down but no signs of the cute girl . Poor chaengi ' yeri said half mocking chae . Here we go again . I looked at my wife in awe . Why ? Because I didn't know she paints . She never told me about that .

' you paint hun ? ' I asked chae , she looked back at me then nodded .

' that was long time ago wifey ' chae said then scratched her nape . I nodded too then smiled at her .

' tell unnie the reason why you stopped chae ' umji said in a teasing way . The rest of them chuckled .

' really umji ? ' chae said in annoyance .hahaha . Umji nodded mischievously .

' I think I deserve to know chae ? ' I said staring at my beautiful wife . Chae looking so defeated right now .

' hahaha .. you're so cute chae ' yeri said half laughing that's why she got a glared with shooting daggers now from my chae . AGAIN .

' come on chaeng don't be shy ' tzuyu said chuckling.

' I want to hear it chae ' eun-ji uttered .. I looked at her then we shared a sly smile .