Six : Love on Top

⚠️⚠️⚠️ Smut alert smut alert smut alert . You must be 18+ if you're going to read this chap . Please read at your own risk . 😉 To those who's 17 down please skip this chap and wait for the next chap okay ? Are we good ? . Yeah . ( My mind is in turmoil rn . So I don't know if you'll gonna like this . Sorry in advance . 😔😔 )

............

Chaeng's

I helped first our housekeepers . Yeah a lot of mess were made . Those six brought catastrophe . Hahaha . I excused myself to my ever beloved housekeepers . I'm really tired , my body's aching badly now and I'm hoping that my lovely wife is snoring now . God please let her sleep . I made my way to our room then I automatically smiled as I see my wife sleeping like a baby   . Thank God for granting my prayer . I freshen up first then wore my pjs . It feels great when my body touched the soft mattress . Damn . I'm so tired . I cover my tired body with the comforter then I slowly hug my wife from the side . I closed my eyes as her soothing scent invaded my nostrils . Then I scooted closer to Minari  . She's my rest . This woman is really my home .

I was woken up with a kiss . So I slowly open my eyes only to find that My wife is on top of me . I was met by her orbs . And its screaming lust and love . Minari smirked at me then started kissing me again . I moaned as she bit my lower lip . Damn .. I held her by her waist then start caressing her sides . She bit my lip again asking for damn entrance so I give in . As if I don't want this . We're now kissing slowly but passionately . Moans filled our mouth. . ' I want you Chae ' Minari whispered after the kiss . Her sultry voice turns me on . I grinned .

' you can want and have me all the time wifey . Aren't you aware of that ?' I said then chuckled it's been a week or two since the last time we made love so I'm craving it . I'm craving her . Minari smirked then held the hem of her oversized tee then pulled it up and off her body she threw it to who knows where and she doesn't has her undergarments . Her beautiful mounds set before my eyes . I averted my eyes and I'm now staring at my wife's beautiful face . Dang . How can she be so beautiful and irresistible at the same time ? She smirked again then smashed her lips on mine . Her kiss is something different and its Making her hotter than the usual . My lips move in sync with hers . Minari held both of my hands that caressing her sides and she pinned them above my head near the bed headboard . She really wants to be on top . I moaned again as she bit my lower lip lightly . Now her tongue exploring my mouth like a lost penguin . But my tongue starts to met hers that's why we're now fighting for dominance . I let her win this time .She moaned sexily . Oh goody goody . My lower region now is screaming for more . She still holding me on my wrists but I have plans . I slowly slipping my wrists from her grip , and she's enjoying our hot kiss that's why my wife is still oblivious that I'm about to escape her grip . My hands are free now  I mentally smirked.. it's time for the real deal . I embrace Mina the kiss were broke and we're now staring at each other . I smiled sweetly .

' my turn ' I said then flipped us over . I'm now on top of her . I caress her cheek with my right hand then started gliding my fingers down her neck , collar bone and she moaned softly when my palms found its way to her mound . Her moans is like music to my ears . We're about to make love at midnight . Minari's eyes were half closed as I my palm started kneading one of her ariolas . I grinned then crashed my lips on her slightly open mouth . She moaned inside my mouth . Minari's hugged me tightly I made sure that I'm not giving her my full weight I don't want to hurt her and the baby . We're kissing as if we hadn't see each other for decades . We're both thirsty and sexually frustrated . I broke the kiss then started kissing her on the neck she tilted her head giving me more access to her sexy neck . I'm sucking , licking , kissing and everything her neck and all she can do was to moan after moans .