Three- Cubguin

😉

Chaeng's

  I'm on my way home and I don't know but I kinda feel excited to see Minari .. you know what ? We've been married for 1 year and I'm always like this everytime I'm in the office I can't wait for the day to end because I really wanna see my wife as soon as I can . Nah .. I'm so whipped . Hearing her voice , seeing her smile , listening to her story about her day , watching her cook ( yeah sometimes she cooks for us . Hehehe ) and lying down  beside her is my favorite things to see and do . I'm so into her that I can't even imagine my life without her . She's my Universe . I smiled then speed up a little . And about the AI thing It's already been a month .hayy. I'm part nervous and part excited about the result of the treatment . Hoping for nothing but the best. Minutes passed and I'm now here in the car garage . After parking my car I hurriedly went upstairs . I Know she's either inside the study room or in our bedroom resting . Upon opening the door I see Minari sitting on the side of the bed wearing her sexy lingerie . I stood before the open door then gulped. She stood up then made her way to me .

' Hi there wifey . ' Minari greeted me while smiling sexily then she held my hand but before taking me to somewhere Minari closed and locked the door first . As if someone will barge in . I mentally gulped again . And She slowly dragging me now to the bed .

' hello my love .. hmmm .. what are you wearing ?' stupid .. well I can't think of anything to say .. can't blame me ! In front of me is the most sexiest penguin kidding .. sexiest human being of all rather. Minari bit her lower lip then she pushed me to the bed .. my butt touched the soft mattress as soon as it landed . I looked up to her . My heart's now beating like a bass drum . I swallowed as my eyes starts roaming her perfectly shaped body . She touched my chin then lift it up for me to face her .

' my eyes are up here cub ' she said in a seductive way . Right . Her eyes are up there chae . Control your hormones .! I nodded .

' yeah .. so care to tell me now why you're wearing this ?' I asked then touched the hem of her lingerie . She chuckled then sat on my lap .. not again .. she cupped my face then gave me a quick kiss .

' I want you chae .. but I bet you knew that already ' Minari said then started caressing my cheeks . All I can do now is to gulp . I pulled her waist then hug her .

' can we eat first wifey ? ' I said to her.. coz I'm hella hungry now .. she shook her head .

' your tummy can wait  .. but I can't .. give me at least just one round .. please ? ' she said then puppy eyed . Nice . Fantastic baby . I placed some of her hair strands that's blocking her beautiful eyes between the side of her head and ears. How can I say no to her ? I can only nod then kissed her gently .

' as you wish wifey ' I said after the kiss . She smiled and removed herself from my lap then sat down beside me . I can only stare at her ..huh!! It's kinda hot here .. I think Minari forgot to turn on the AC ? Or me is the one who's turned on? Great! Minari smirked seductively .

' but I wanna use kinky stuff .. I mean toys .. if you know what I mean cub ' okay can somebody wake me up now ? Son Myoui Mina is telling me to use sex toys !!!??? Let alone my wife !! We haven't done that .. never done that before .. whoever possessing her tonight I swear I'll ring its neck . I looked at her in shock . She cupped my face again . ' did I shocked you out that much huh?' she asked .. I can only nod . Minari kissed me again I kissed her back then she pulls away as soon before the kiss got heated . I can see her eyes lit up not with lust but with excitement .. ' go get them in my drawer ' she commanded. I can only comply . I made my way to her drawer .. I hesitate opening it but there's no turning back now . A not so big white box set before my eyes after I open the drawer . I slowly picked it then went back to the bed where my wife is .. nah .. she's lying on the bed now on her stomach . What a teaser . . I sat down now on the side of the bed then placed the box on the bed next to her and wait for her next command . You wanna know who's likely to be on top ? It's me .. kidding.. whoever wanted it , will take it . In terms of making love ..we both wanted to pleasure each other .. give and take is the key .  Okay going back to reality . I looked at her . She sat down in the middle of the bed then smiled sweetly . ' open it chae .' she said .

' okay penguin ' I said then lift up the box lid.  Inside the box was a box .. I looked at her with furrowed brows . She chuckled .

' open the next box again ' I followed her only to found another box . I was expecting a strap-on but whatever .. I gaze back at her . again . ' open it again ' I stared down at the box again then open the third box . Another box set before my eyes .. okay fourth box is kinda small now . I looked at Minari again . Then gestured my arms into what now ? way . I'm not disappointed okay ? I'm not ! She's smiling widely now . ' I think that's the last one hun .. you can open it now ' Minari said and she giggled like a little kid. I took a deep sigh before holding the lid of the box.

' is it a car keys ? ' I asked looking at her goddess face . She shook head .

' nope ' she said popping the P . What a childish . I mentally shook my head . ' open it now cub ' she said . As I am going to open the box she stopped me then kissed me full of love ' I love you Son Chaeyoung ' she mumbled after the kiss . I smiled then kissed her forehead .

' I love you so much Son Myoui Mina ' I said then ruffled her hair .. she just chuckled . I can only smile I went back to opening the box .. and my eyes widen .. I'm not dumb not to know what's in front of me .. my trembling hand pick the white thing ( I told yah I know this thing ) and my eyes begin to get teary .. I slowly move my head to my side .. ' we're going to be a parents now !!!?( I blurted with eyes wide open ) A mothers to be exact !! ' I told her excitedly.. I can't contain my happiness now my tears fall like a waterfalls . ..  she nodded thrice .. I looked down again to the kit I am holding .. two lines .. positive ! I put down the thing then hugged my wife gently she hugged me back. ' oh God .. I'm so happy Minari!! ' I blurted still hugging my wife ..

' so was I chaengi .. after learning a while ago that I'm pregnant with our first baby I can only jump like a little kid because of the happiness that I am feeling .. so this is what it feels like .. I feel so complete .. me , you and our baby .. I could not ask for more ' Minari said while sobbing .. we're both sobbing now . I broke the hug then wiped her tears .

' I'll take care of you both.. you just don't know how you made me happy Minari .. minus the fact that you tricked me again .. ' I said then kissed her before she says something . She chuckled after the kiss .

' I'm sorry chae but that's the only way I know .. but don't worry we'll do it in the future . Hahaha ' I can only laughed with her . Dork . Hahahaha .

' nah .. nevermind that Minari .. what I want is our little cubguin inside you .. and of course YOU ' I said then kissed her temple . She can only hug me . Can I pull the date now ? I want to see our baby .. but we have to wait for the next eight months .. I know it's long but I know it's worth the wait . After us exchanged vows a year ago .. now as in today is the best day ever for me. Baby cubguin is on the way !! But I can't hide the fact that this woman sitting beside me left me hanging . Hahahaha . But to sum it all up .. I'm beyond happy .. knowing that we'll become a mother in eight months time . I hugged Minari once more .. a hug that will make her feel the happiness I am feeling now . I'll make sure they're both safe . As I said minutes ago I'll take care of them both .

😋😘