One- First baby

Shall we start now? 😁 . Better dummy. 😆. please do vote guys .😘😘😘

Chaeng's

I stared at her like she's grown a second head .. well why not? My wife just announced to me that she wants us to have a baby .! Who will not be surprised right ? Hey don't get me wrong .. having a baby with her was my forever dream . Mina cupped my face .

' chaeng ... Are you okay ? Did you hear everything that I said?' Mina said . I slowly nodded my head yes . I gulped first before speaking . I held her hands then intertwined with mine. I looked down then sighed and looked back at her again and smiled sweetly . As far as I can remember we're going go cook our dinner that's why we're in the kitchen now .. but nah .. nevermind .. this one's important .

' I heard everything minari .. I was just surprised knowing that you're busy being the CEO and I thought you're going to open that topic three to five years after our wedding .. so yeah .. I'm just surprised but excited ' I said smiling . She smiled too .. nah . Her famous gummy smile .. my wife is getting more and more beautiful everyday .. my heart beat fast ..dang.. I sound like a super in love teeny. Hehehe . I kissed her on the forehead while she wrapped her arms around my neck . I'm so lucky to have this amazing yet beautiful penguin . I held her on her waist the pulled closer to me . From her forehead I placed my lips on the crook of her neck then hug her tenderly.

' it's been a year chaeng since we got married .. and I really want to have our first baby .. and I know I'm matured enough to have a baby while running the company . So what do you have in mind now ?' Minari said .. yeah .. she has her point . And I got her point . I faced her then nodded .

' you're right Minari .. it's been a year . I would love to have our first baby . But how ? ' sorry guys .. I'm a married woman but I don't know what to do .. in our case we're both woman so .. I'm clueless .. I hadn't research about that before so .. I'm hundred percent clueless . Mina smirked then pinched both of my cheeks .

' you're really the cutest my cub when you're clueless . Don't worry I got everything in my hands .. I'll just explain it to you . Let's go to the study room .. I'll show you everything ' Mina said then started dragging me to our study room . I can only smile .. I'm happy that we're now slowly making our family grow .. God I can't wait for that moment to happen .. little Mina and little Chaeyoung running around the house is the most precious thing to witness . ' you better listen my love ' I heard her say .

' I will penguin ' I said chuckling . So here we are now inside this room I'm sitting while Minari stood up in front of me like she's gonna do a presentation which is true . Hahaha . After readying everything Minari get her laptop then placed it in front  .

' so .. are you ready chaengi ? ' Mina asked while grinning .. well she can be dork too . Sometimes . I nodded yes .

' I was born ready minari ' I said while grinning too .. two can play this game right ? Hehehe . She dramatically rolled her eyes . I can only smile. When she started doing her presentation I can help but to stare at her beautiful features .. she explains everything like a CEO. Well she's literally a CEO . Man .. everything about her is perfect . I mentally shook .. stop fantasizing your wife chae .. focus . I concentrate to what she's talking about until I heard her said the words ARTIFICIAL INSEMENATION . sounds familiar . I think that's what tzuyu and sana unnie way of having a baby too . That was the treatment they did . I waved my hand to stop Minari from talking . She did stop .

' yes my love ? ' Minari asked . I sat straight then stared at her.

' AI was the treatment tzuyu and Sana unnie did right love ?' I asked . Minari nodded .

' yup .. you got it right . That's why I want to try that too coz looked at them baby # 1 is on the way .. and it's lit chae . ' I nodded . Well if it worked on tzuyu then why not try it ? Right ?.

' okay .. let's do that treatment .. but who's gonna bear the baby ? ' I asked innocently . My wife smiled sweetly .

' I'll do the honor wifey .. but you're going to participate too ' Minari said . Ahhh .. she knows I'm not that brave to bear a baby .  I really love this woman . I can only nod .

' thanks Minari .. I'm sorry if I can't do that .. you know the pregnancy thing .. I'm scared as cat . ' I said then looked down . Mina held my hand then squeezed it gently . I looked at her as she squatted in front of me.

' hey ..that's why I'm bearing the baby .. and I fully understand you .. you're not scared okay ? You're just over thinking of what might happen .. and I'm here I can bear our babies not because I'm the brave one here but because I want to have a lot of little Chaeyoung that I will love for the rest of my life . Are we good now ?' Mina said .. my eyes went teary .. I took a deep sigh and nodded then smiled . Smiling while crying . ' oh come on chae... Don't be a cry baby .. you're not scaredy cat but a cry baby . Hehehehe ' okay she's being dork again . She wiped my tears then hugged me gently . ' shhhh .. you Know we always got each other's back quit crying I might cry too ' instead of saying something I just hugged her back then ...

' I love you so much Minari ' I whispered . She chuckled .

' I love you to the moon and back to back to back and never come back chaengi . ' I chuckled too . What did I do in my past life to deserve this amazing woman ? She broke the hug then stared through my soul . ' we got this cub .. and I got this . Trust me I can take care of you , our baby or babies because we don't know how many God will give us( see ? She's dork . Hahaha ) and the company fairly the way you wanted it. ' mina said then winked . I nodded few times .

' you Know you're the only human being I put my trust hundred percent surely right? ( She nodded . I smiled coyly ) ... So when are we going to perform the said treatment ? Coz I can't wait to see you being pregnant and let's see how you can work while taking care of me .. the babies and the company ' I said smirking .she stood up straight from squatting then slapped me on my arm . I laughed . She's glaring at me now while hands on her waist . ' what ?' I asked still laughing lightly . She just rolled her eyes then put down her hands to her side and yeah she sat down on my lap .

' you know me chae .. I'm multitasking .. I can do my stuff while making love with you .. wanna try me ? Huh? ' Minari said then run down her finger tips from my neck down to my arm .. oh no ..did I woken up the naughty Minari again ? I mentally gulped .. she's smirking now or more of a grin . What have you done chae? I hugged her faster than the speed of light .

' hehehe .. I'm just kidding here Minari .. and I know you're a multitasking kind of person that's why I am not in the position to question what your capable of doing so I'm just kidding .. joking and hungry at the same time ' I said still hugging her and yes she's giggling while hugging me . When it comes to being sensual she's the best in teasing .. wanna know why ? She makes fun of me being in that way. Dork isn't she? Hahahaha . She broke the hug then stared at me .

' then what are you waiting for wifey? I'm here now .. you can start eating me . ' oh man .. she's not done yet . I cupped her face .

' you sure ? ' I asked while grinning . As I said two can play this game right ? Hahaha . Mina held my hands then stood up . She looked at me full of love and ... Lust . Dang! She's so hot .. I stood up as she slowly dragging me out from this room to our bedroom.

' really chae ? You're asking me if I'm sure ? Hahahaha . Making love to you is the thing I won't be get enough of .. so let's start this because once I got pregnant we can hardly do it . ' after she said that she devoured my lips like a predator to its prey . Good thing we're inside our room now . Okay .. instead of eating something that can full my tummy I think this one's will do .much better to be exact. this will be a long night for the both of us .. AGAIN . Remind me to not question her capabilities again . Hahahaha. But I'm really looking forward to our baby # 1 . Can't wait !!

Here yah'go 😊