Fourteen : Them

Mina's

What's the best part Being a mother ? A lot . One day wasn't enough for us to talk about it . Hehehe . Indigo's now a 3 week old baby and he's growing up so fast can you imagine that ? And what's made me happiest the most ? Indigo's got chae's dimples .!!! They showed up last week and I was beyond happy . Couldn't ask for more. The two of them possessing a very deep dimples is heaven for me. My plan had worked . When I found out that I'm pregnant almost 13 months ago all I can do is to look at my wife like she's the only human being I see . I also loved poking her dimples and look where it got indigo . He's the spitting version of his mother . The two love of my life sharing the same face . I smiled with the thought .

' ahhh ..that kind of smile is the most expensive smile I've ever seen in my whole life ' I rolled my eyes upon hearing dad's voice . I turned around then crossed my arms over my chest .

' dad you're the best in ruining your daughter's moment of silence ' I said with raised eye brows . Dad chuckled .

' you know what minari you've never change a bit .. you're still the same savage daughter to your father ' oh God .. my grandpaps also here . I smiled at grandpaps then ran towards him . I hugged him tightly . Grandpaps hugged me back then laughed. His laugh vibrating his chest . It's been a year since I last saw him . He was all around the world . Can't caught him . ' I miss you too sweetheart ' he said in amusement . My grandpaps and I relationship changed the moment I stepped out from high school . He became supportive and understanding grandfather to me . Still dork but I do love him so much just like how much I love my father . Them two is two of my least favorites person . Hahahaha . Just kidding . Aside of chae , indigo , mama and papa . Them two is my go to go person no matter where they are whenever I needed them they will do their very best to be with me by presence or not still they're trying ..but this man I am hugging now is the one I've missed the most .. grandpaps sent me videos of him traveling , he's a great vlogger I attest to that guys . Hahaha . An old man being a vlogger just to make his granddaughter smile is one of the great things our grandfather can do .. I closed my eyes . I really missed this old man . Back then I used to cussed at him mentally but cut that crap . That was past by the way . Everything has change . Though my grandpaps and dad are both dorks couldn't love them the least . Hahaha .

' I didn't said I miss you grandpaps ' I said after the hug. Grandpaps chuckled then ruffles my hair . I scrunched my face then stared at him in disbelief . ' don't kid me up please .. I'm a grown up and I already have a baby . Aisst ' I said with my hands on my waist . Dad and grandpaps is laughing loudly now . Dad went to me then held on my shoulders . I looked up at him and found him smiling. I can't help but to smile back .

' I'm so proud of you Minari ' dad said then after saying that he pulled me for a not so tight hug . I closed my eyes then hug him back . Before Chaeyoung and indigo came ... I already have them . The two man of my life I can considered as my version of superman . I love them both so bad .

' thanks dad ' the two words left off my mouth. I also felt a light tap on my back Courtesy of grandpaps .

After the catching up with my favorite dorks they finally asked me to show indigo to them . Tho I don't want to I still have to . Hahaha. Just kidding .

' Dang ! I know he's handsome when you sent me his pictures but I never thought he'd be this gorgeous in person . ' dad blurted out . I can only chuckled at his dorky antics . He's carrying indigo now who's still in his slumber . Never bothered with his surroundings .

' he got your wife's genes ' grandpaps turns. I nodded at him .

' he really does ' I said then smiled sweetly .