Nine: Second Wave

Chaeng's

I'm casually scratching my nape now as I am staring at my busy wife .. busy eating her favorite Noddles . How can a pregnant woman looks so beautiful and amusing at the same time? I hope when I got pregnant I'll look like my wife . Hehehe . By the way tzuyu finally delivered her baby in a safe delivery . I can still remember the face of Sana unnie when she rushed tzu at the hospital . The fear , the nervousness and the excitement was so visible on unnie's face and since that night I can't help myself but to think about my wife and our baby's safety . Dang . My anxiety's kicking again . I made my way to Minari then sat down beside her . Basically she's watching news when I arrived . I kissed her temple then hug her side way .

' good evening Minari ' I greeted her , my wife didn't even flinched . She looks at me then smiled .

' good evening too chaengi .' she said . I smiled back . ' what took you so long ? I've been waiting here for you all day ' oh no .. she's pouting now . I kissed her forehead first .

' I called you to inform you that I'll be home at 8 because the board announced a surprise conference and you said yes to that hun . ' I told her . She furrowed her brows then sighed .

' oh yeah .. gosh .. I really did forgot about that . I'm sorry wifey ' she said then gave me a peck on the lips . I chuckled .

' you do forget a lot now ' I said still chuckling . She hit me on my thigh lightly .

' I don't .. I over slept that's why I forgot everything that's happened this morning . That's all ' she said in defense . I pinched her nose then smiled sweetly .

' okay wifey .. so what do you wanna eat .? I'll cook it for you ' I said to end our discussion . Hehehe . She looks at me then smirked .

' can you cook yourself for me ? Coz I wanna eat you . I wanna eat a hot cub . Hihihi ' my mouth agape then I gulped hardly . How can I cook myself ? This woman is really unbelievable . Minari laughed then pinched both of my cheeks gently.

' you should've seen your face hun ' she said then released my cute cheeks . I quickly hug her then stood up .

' teaser ' I mumbled . She chuckled . ' I'll change first then I'll cook us food okay ?' I told her . Minari nodded . I smiled .cute . ' behave ' I said then walk as fast as I can .

' Son Chaeyoung!!!' see? Hahahaha . She hates it whenever I told her to behave . I just laughed at her then made my way to our room . This is the hardest part for me . Now that minari is in her 5th month of pregnancy . And I called this stage The Second Wave.. everytime I came home late she'd think that I went out with someone or I went somewhere without telling her and sometimes she thinks that I don't wanna be home with her because she's ugly now . Ughh . Where did she get all that kind of ideas ?. But I'm not mad at her thinking about me that way . I fully understand her .being left alone at home all day for the rest of the week is never that easy . So I keep on telling her that I will never go out with someone unless its her and Everytime I'll go out to have a meeting with a possible client I assure her that I'll call her no matter what and yeah my wife agreed on that . That's why I felt relief . And most importantly is the way she downed herself by saying that she's ugly now that she's pregnant . I told her that her being pregnant didn't lessened the beauty she has . She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen for Pete's sake!! I don't want her to overthink for nonsense things .. I addressed it as the hardest part because I don't want to see her overthinking and I can see how much it's hard for her to stay at home when she was used to being hands on handling the company but I know this will end soon . 4 more months and we'll be able to see our baby and I can't wait for that time to come . I smiled . No matter how many moods she'll have I won't mind all of em' coz the only matters here is her and our baby . Our little family . That's all . I quickly change then hurriedly went downstairs . I don't want my wife to starve . Hihihi . Tho she ate a lot of uncooked Noddles she still needs to eat again . A COOKED Food . ' chae I really want to hit you ' I mentally laughed . I'm about to pass by at the living room but she sees me tho . Hahaha. I stopped then make face .