Chapter 9: mr. regulus

Once I got back to my dorm, I began rummaging through my dresses.

I grabbed a short black tight-fitting dress, with long off the shoulder puffy sleeves and a heart-neck line. I add a pair of black heels and set the dress aside and began filling the time.

 I add a pair of black heels and set the dress aside and began filling the time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:00pm

Around 5 o'clock I started doing my makeup and hair. I had decided on a Smokey eye with a touch of dark green. For my hair I'm currently putting it into a lose bun and adding gold hoop ear rings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
5:50pm
I anxiously make my way up to the boys dormitory with my head held high.

I knock on his door lightly, as if I were a mouse. I'm early and I look nervous, if he doesn't hear my knock, then maybe I can say that I tried and go back to dorm room.
What am I even doing here? Why did I agree to this.

After a long moment of anticipation and silence, I start to walk away with a sign- until the wooden door swings open with a loud swoosh sound and I twirl around to face him. My eyes widen at his presence and I stare in awe.

Regulus' tall figure stands ahead of me with a certain unique grace, I had never seen before in another person. He's wearing an expensive all black suit jacket with matching pants. He appears insanely charming and he caries a femininity, as though he was written by a women and placed into one of the many books I read. His hair is curly and a few ringlets frame his face. A bright smile is plastered across his face and his eyes are examining me, but not in a judgmental way, more like an adoring sense and it makes me feel warm inside. His smile is contagious and it makes my lips curl into one as well. My cheeks turn a light pink color and I step back a few inches.

"Where are you going?" Regulus asks as he leans against the doorframe.

"I thought I would save you the misery of dinning with me tonight." I joke, my eyes darting to my ground and my cheeks blushing into a deeper rosy tone. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Misery? I don't think so." He responds.
He then steps to the side and opens his door wider, while motioning me inside with one of his hands. I walk inside and the door automatically slams behind me, resulting in my body flinching at the sudden startling sound.
"Oh, sorry about that. It slams for no reason- I should fix it." He says while leaning over and slipping on a shiny pair of black shoes that perfectly match his suit.

"You ready?" I ask nervously, my eyes focused anywhere but his. He raises one brow and stares up at me with a confused gleam in his eyes.

"What are you looking at?" He asks curiously. His eyes looking to where mine are. I force my eyes to meet his gaze and I clear my throat.