Our Imaginary Friends

In the middle of the night, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie attempt to sleep, only to wake up screaming for her mother or their babysitter after lights flicker and objects move in her room. The next day Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are wishing that they didn't have to constantly put up with Aiden, B/N, and Loki being there, and her parents and their babysitters are attempting to cope with them and what is happening around Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie.

With Aiden, B/N, and Loki, one must go through the corner of the kitchen that Jodie's "mother" and y/n and Maddie's babysitter is facing to get a bonus.

The player is able to keep Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie busy, by doing the following:

Play with Jodie's, Y/n's, and Maddie's dolls in her room.Draw a mass of circles and scribbles, in Jodie's room. The drawing somewhat resembles the Black Sun.Pretend to talk on the phone in the hall by her father's and their babysitter's office and her parents' and their babysitter's room.Play with Jodie's mother's and Y/n's and Maddie's babysitter's makeup in her parents' and their babysitter's room.Use Aiden, B/N, and Loki to get a box down from the top of the closet in the parents'/babysitter's room.Make silly faces in the mirror in the bathroom, before seeing an entity behind them.Watch TV.Hug her mother/their babysitter.Talk to Phillip in his office. Lay on her bed and hug Bunny Gruff, or lay on her parents'/their babysitter's bed.Sit on the chair next to the kitchen and look out the window.Sit on the couch.

Aiden, B/N, and Loki are occasionally helpful, letting them sneak a cookie from the fridge whilst her mother/their babysitter is preoccupied. After a few minutes her mother/their babysitter asks them to get some cooking oil for her in the garage. Going inside the room is dark and foreboding and Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie feel that something is watching them. If they take too long to reach the door it suddenly shuts and they move to the nearest source of light before screaming for her mom/their babysitter who enters protectively. Jodie's mother/Y/N's and Maddie's babysitter admits that grown ups can get scared and imagine things too. In either case, she suggests that Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie go outside into the backyard and play in the snow.

Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie go outside in the snow, despondent at now being cold as well as bored. They see some kids playing outside the fence. Whilst they are supposed to remain in the yard, Aiden, B/N, and Loki blast part of the fence away so they can go play with them. They play snowball fight for a little while, then one of the boys starts rubbing snow on Jodie's face, preventing her from breathing. Aiden, being protective of Jodie, angrily chokes the little boy, nearly killing him and making him think Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are 3 witches. Jodie's father/ Y/N and Maddie's babysitter comes out the house and drags them inside.

Jodie's father and Y/n's and Maddie's babysitter yells at them for disobeying by going out the yard and demands to know what they did to the boy. When Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie try to explain that Aiden, B/N, and Loki was defending them, he doesn't believe them and is about to slap them, causing Aiden, B/N, and Loki to react aggressively around house objects before Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie is sent to her room. Whilst going to sleep, Aiden, B/N, and Loki try to communicate with Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie but they yell at them to go, blaming them for her parents'/their babysitter's hatred of them. They head downstairs and overhears her parents/their babysitters arguing over their apparent conditions. Her mother/their babysitter is protective but her father/their babysitter is nervous of Jodie's, Y/N's. and Maddie's 'devil' powers one day turning on them, revealing that they fostered they since they were 3 babies. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie attempt to sleep, saying that nothing is going to happen to them and Aiden, B/N, and Loki, but after a few moments the objects in her room start to move and lights flicker.

Downstairs her parents/their babysitters suddenly hear their screams, and rush up to find Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie cowering in a corner, covered in an array of scratches and wounds.