Like Other Girls

When a teenage Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie, ostensibly going through their "punk" phase try to argue with Nathan and Cole to leave the lab, they both disagree, saying they're different. When Nathan leaves and Cole is on guard, Jodie and Y/N continue to beg him for release, but he repeatedly denies their request. If the player terrorized the kids in The Party chapter, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie will be in a emo outfit with short blue hair.

Finally, Aiden and B/N possess Cole, who opens the door and lets her and Y/N go. To do so, the player needs to destroy some things in the apartment to gain Cole's attention. Jodie and Y/N, followed by Cole (now controlled by Aiden and B/N), get near the door leading outside when a guard stops them. Here the player can choose to either make Cole speak (which leads you to get in the car and drive toward the bar)

Should the player tell Cole to Speak, they will safely make it to the parking lot, and to Cole's car. It's to be noted the player has options on where to sit in the car—the trunk is recommended, as it hides Jodie and Y/N from plain view. Down the road from the bar, Jodie and Y/N tell Aiden and B/N to leave Cole "somewhere safe", while they walk the rest of the way.

Arriving at the Red House Bar, the only occupants are the bartender, Sam, two unknown men playing pool, and two men sitting at the bar —Earl and Frank. Sam will approach Jodie and Y/N once they sit at a table, and ask just how old they are. They will claim they're twenty-one. He will look unconvinced, but they assure him they just want lemonade. Eventually, the two men playing pool will leave, giving the player the choice to play pool instead. If so, both Frank and Earl will notice, and come up to them. Earl will offer to play with them, and doesn't exactly take no for an answer.

While Jodie and Y/N successfully, or unsuccessfully based on QTE's, plays, Earl subtly harasses them. When he gets too close to Jodie and Y/N, at the point where he is willing to sexually assault them, the player has three options:

Slap face - Jodie and Y/N slap Earl across the face. Earl slap Jodie and Y/N as a response.

It doesn't matter what the player does, Earl will put Jodie and Y/N on the pool table and attempt to sexually assault them.

They call Aiden and B/N for help. The player can then choose whether to kill the three men by taking control of Sam, or to scare them by destroying the room until a DPA security guard, along with Cole, Nathan and Maddie, burst in.