Norah, M/N, and Regina

Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle go with Cole to find their mothers Norah, M/N, and Regina, who have been admitted to a DPA -run psychiatric facility for twenty-four years. After entering, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie need to find Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's room with the help of Aiden, B/N, and Loki. When Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie find Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's room, they are sitting in 3 chairs, comatose and staring blankly. Using Aiden, B/N, and Loki, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie find out that they were given drugs that negate their abilities to regain consciousness.

Before leaving, Aiden, B/N, and Loki show Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle one more thing. Aiden, B/N, and Loki link Jodie's, Y/N's, Maddie's, and Belle's conscience with Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's, allowing them to speak. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie run to hug their mothers, but realizes that they aren't really there. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie and Norah, M/N, and Regina exchange goodbyes for a final time and Regina is proud to meet her granddaughter.

Afterwards, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie begin to cry. You can use Aiden, B/N, and Loki to end Norah's, M/N's, and Regina's suffering. When Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie open the door, the CIA are waiting for them. Cole apologizes as Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle are knocked out by the butt of a gun.