Navajo

Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are walking along a road in the Navajo region while Maddie is carrying Belle. They have the option to wave down the few vehicles that pass by, but they all ignore them. They complain to Aiden, B/N, and Loki, who anger them enough for them to turn to their right, spotting a small farmhouse not far from them.

Jodie, Y/n, and Maddie walk to the farmhouse with Maddie carrying Belle and knocks; after some time 2 young men answer the door. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie plead for shelter with dusk approaching. The men say they couldn't stay with them; they beg but is turned down. An older man approaches behind them, and begins speaking to them in Navajo. He then invites Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle into the simple farmhouse. The older man invites them to dinner and introduces his family — himself as Paul; his sons, Jay and John (the young men at the door) and Cory (the younger son); and his mother, Shimasani. He explains that his mother hasn't spoken in years.

After a few awkward and silent moments of dinner, Paul strikes up a conversation, and asks Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie what they were doing traveling in the desert so far from civilization. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie learn that they are Dineh and is the only ranch left of a once large community. After some small talk about ranching, the dog starts to bark and the wind starts to whistle rather fiercely. The family suddenly stops eating, and Paul says it's time for bed. Jay and John lead Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie to their room, and tells them to lock the door and not to come out.

In Jodie's, Y/N's, and Maddie's room, they find a line of ash below the window. After undressing and washing up and Maddie feeding Belle, they go to sleep. Waking up from a vivid dream, they use Aiden, B/N, and Loki to open the locked door. Paul tells them to go back to their room if they knock on his door. If they don't listen and instead opens the front door, a specter will appear, startling them. Later, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie wake up and, after drinking a cup of coffee with Paul, prepares to leave. Paul then offers work, and in exchange he'd pay with room and board and will help take care of Belle; Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie readily accept.

After a series of events, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie come to learn of the entity Ye'iitsoh  that has been indiscriminately killing any living being in the area. It was first summoned by Shimasani's ancestors, as a way to drive off the white soldiers that had invaded their land. The plan had backfired, as Yé'iitsoh became insatiable for death and destruction — and so it continued to torment Paul's family to this day.

When they return to the farmhouse, she finds the Ye'iitsoh attacking the house in broad daylight. Jay, John, and Cory are found crouching over a wounded Paul, and eventually help him into the house. If Jodie. Y/N, and Maddie follow, they will be able to heal Paul then Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie choose to talk to Shimasani after that.

With the help of Aiden, B/N, and Loki, Shimasani, and the spirits of the ancestors, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are able to send Yé'iitsoh back to where it came from, via a rift. Unfortunately, Shimasani dies as a result. Paul, Jay, John, Cory, Jodie, Y/N, Maddie, and Belle pay their respects at her newly dug grave. Before leaving the sacred area, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie enter a small cave and discovers several wall paintings about entities, including 3 humans attached to 3 entities via an ethereal chord.

Back at the ranch, the men give Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie a restored motorcycle to help them get on their way. If Paul survives, he will be the one who gives the motorcycle instead of his sons. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie choose to hug Cory and Jodie kisses Jay and Y/N kisses John. They thank the family for their hospitality and ride off.