The Embassy

Maddie and Ryan enter the embassy guest room. She is nervous and does not like the whole situation, asking about guests and complaining about her outfit, a long blue gown. When Ryan is gone to "shake some hands", Maddie slips into the ladies' restroom where she begins her assignment.

She locks herself in one of the cubicles and uses Loki's help to get the documents from the Sheik's safe in the main office. As Loki finds the documents, he is asked not to move so Maddie could note down what he sees. She jots down the notes in a refill pad, tears off and throws them on the ground. She gets a severe nosebleed and claims that it "hurts like hell" when Loki is far away.

She is disturbed by a male guard knocking on the cubicle door. Luckily for Maddie, a female waitress (who works with her and Ryan) throws the man out of the restroom, and gets to Maddie. She collects the notes Maddie wrote down and says she is sorry but she cannot help her, and disappears. Maddie washes the blood off her face, and barely makes it back to Ryan. She rejects his help by telling him not to touch her, and they leave in a hurry.

There are four ways to finish this chapter:

Take over the Sheik's body (this will earn the Possessive Spy bronze trophy if you only use the Sheik).