Separation

During this chapter, Jodie, Y/n, and Maddie, accompanied by Nathan and Cole, are subjected to testing again, with the help of Aiden, B/N, and Loki. Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are being tested on their channeling skills; there are three objects on the table; a coin, a photo of an old lady and a music box. The only one to trigger a memory is the music box. They will recall a girl receiving the box as a gift, and Nathan will make a comment about his late daughter, Laura. Before anything else, Cole answers the phone, and says a Ryan Clayton was on the other end. Nathan then excuses himself from the room to talk with the man outside.

Eventually, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are called out to meet with them, and they will be formally introduced — Clayton is a CIA agent who has come to take them. He says they will follow a three-year training program in the Paranormal Activity Department of the Agency. No matter how they protest, Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie are forced to go along with him. They are allowed in their room one last time, to pack their bags.

The player, as Jodie , Y/N, and Maddie, is able to take as many as possible essentials. Below are the following six items:

Bunny Gruff, Jodie's. Y/N's, and Maddie's childhood stuffed rabbit. A photo of Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie, at age 8, with her foster parents/their babysitters. You have a choice to either take the photo with you, or to rip it into pieces. A photo of Cole Freeman and Nathan Dawkins. You have a choice to take the photo with you, or putting it back on their table, face down. Various pieces of clothing from Jodie's, Y/N's, and Maddie's closet. A picture Jodie, Y/N, and Maddie drew of Aiden, B/N, and Loki in the chapter First Interview, at the behest of Nathan. Toiletries.

After, Cole and Nathan exchange heartfelt goodbyes, with Clayton waiting impatiently. They will then go with Clayton, despondent