Look Out for Each Other

The Next Day

"So what's the plan?" Luca asked as they walked out of the house and approached Riccardo, while he stood watch for Ercole and his group.

Everyone huddled together as Giulia explained. "Ok, Alberto and I know this town best. Since Al is good at finding hiding spots, hiding, and sneaking off without getting caught, he'll be the one to lead us to a safe place for us to be able to take the pictures. Whenever we move to a place to hide, Al will lead us there, while Luca and Riccardo be our look-outs. Anything we need to bring with us, Sofia and I will carry in a bag, or whatever we use. Sofia's good at lying, so if we ever get caught, she can make up a good, believable story to get us out of the situation. If anyone in Ercole's group finds us and tries to start a fight, we all have knives on us to protect ourselves. If someone knows that we'd been taking pictures, Alberto will keep the camera hidden until no one suspects us anymore. I think we need at least ten pictures to convince the police to arrest Ercole and his friends. I know that's kind of a lot, but we need all the proof we can get. Especially pictures with close-ups of their faces, so they'll know exactly who to catch. That's it, that's my plan. I know, I'm amazing at this kinda stuff."

Sofia nodded at her, "I think that's a great plan, it's kind of all we got, too. So I really hope this works."

"It will work, as long as we do this right," said Alberto.

"Yeah," Luca agreed. "As long as we be careful and work together, we could definitely pull this off!"

"But wait...what if someone else knows our plan, somehow?" asked Sofia.

Al gave her a serious look, "Blackmail them to make them shut up about it."

Giulia held her hands out to stop him, "Wait, hold on! Maybe not blackmail them, but try to make a deal with them, so they won't give us away!"

"And if that doesn't work, THEN we blackmail them!" Al told her.

Giuila squinted at him, "Are you serious? Ok- forget it, fine. We'll do that, it might actually work. But we're not gonna do anything to hurt them-"

"Not physically, duh! But we'll reveal every single dark secret about them because I'd have no sorrow for them if that person actually tried getting us caught," Al grinned at them, like everything he just said was normal.

Sofia asked him while giving him a fearful look, "Jeez, Al. Who hurt you?"

Riccardo interrupted them, "Ok, ok. We got the plan ready, great! Awesome! But when should we start doing it?"

Giulia gave him a blank stare. "Uh...right now, actually."

Al stepped away from the group and started walking away, "Great! I already know a place we can hide to that Ercole and his gang usually hang out at. C'mon!"

Giulia grabbed him by his shirt, whispering, "Wait a second! We have to be careful, remember? We can't look suspicious, we gotta act natural!"

The color drained from Giuila's face as she heard Ercole's voice. "Spulia! Is that you?"

The group quickly huddled together and prepared themselves for whatever was about to happen. All except Riccardo, who they noticed was gone, but didn't see where he ran off to. But it was already too late to look for him, as Ercole's gang was coming closer to them.