He Can't Know

(Warning: heavy violence, blood, homophobia. Plus there's a slur (twink), well I think it's a slur? Idk i mean it's used as an insult to gay dudes, but it's not like it's a terrible word to use like the other one. Idk, if u get offended by it I'm sorry. Just scroll down until u see a picture, so then you can start reading. I'll explain what happened too, but not in gory detail or anything like that.)

"I didn't expect to see you two out here this late at night!" Exclaimed Ercole, arms crossed at them.

Luca nor Alberto said anything, they just glared at the group harshly.

Ercole leaned closer and faked a frown, "Aw, what's wrong? Aren't you glad to see your favorite face again? What about you, Al? Did you miss me?"

His group snickered, but Alberto looked at him with hatred. He thought about getting up and beating some sense into him, but Luca held him back to keep him from trying anything.

Noticing the scrapes on Al's arms and legs, Ercole chuckled, holding his stomach. "Aww, did you hurt yourself again? What kind of shenanigans have you gotten into this time, piccoletto? It's seems that you can't last even a day without injuring yourself! How sad is that?"

He and his group snickered again, but Al just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Was that suppose to hurt my feelings? What I think is sadder is that every insult you've thrown at me has only crushed about two percent of my self esteem. You're gonna have to try harder than that, I'll wait."

Ercole looked at him dumbfounded. He put a hand on his hip and gave him a smug grin. "Funny. Because plenty of times before, I didn't fail to make you run home, crying to your friend's daddy! Another sad thing is that, he's not even your DAD! You HAVE no parents! I mean, who can blame them for leaving? I wouldn't want to take care of a smelly rat like you either! You belong in the streets- no, the SEA! Because you sea monsters make me want to puke-"

Luca cut him off, standing up. "Yeah, yeah, we get it! You hate us! You can't stand the sight of us, BOO HOO. We've heard it all before, Ercole, we KNOW. We don't need you reminding us EVERY day that you're disgusted by us. Honestly, do you really have any better insults? Because at this point, it's getting really old. How are you not tired yet? When will it EVER be enough for you?!"

Ercole looked at him with surprise, then he stepped back, sighing. "Alright, I'll get to the point. We didn't come here for that. In fact, this is something much more serious. See, I'd been suspecting something for a while and...at first, I was sure that sea monsters HAD to be one of the most HORRIFYING things on this planet. But...maybe they aren't. And I know that might sound like a huge shock, hearing that from ME- but hear me out. What do you think could be more disturbing than a sea monster? Hm?"

Luca and Al looked at each other, frowning. Neither could think of how to respond, they just stared at Ercole with puzzled looks.

"Can't guess?" Ercole said, eyebrows raised. He shrugged, "Mm, yeah, I didn't believe I could think of anything else more sickening than them, either! But I did! And I'll give you a hint: a male wearing earrings. What do you think of when you see that?"

Luca frowned, even more confused. But Alberto instantly knew what he was talking about. Standing on his feet, Al grabbed Luca's arm and began walking away. "Come on, we're not dealing with this-"

"Ah, ah, ah!" Grabbing Luca's arms, Ercole snatched him away from Al and held him still. Luca yelped, wriggling and squirming.

"NO!" Alberto stepped towards him, but Antonio, Chiara, and Matteo stepped in front of him, cracking their knuckles.

"Don't move any closer now," Ercole waved his finger at him. "Wouldn't want another broken bone, would ya?"

"JUST LET HIM GO, HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Al shouted, seething with anger.