Still Here with You

[TW: The beginning of this chapter will have LOTS of heavy, HEAVY violence and blood. If ya don't like that stuff, scroll down until u see a picture of Alberto, then u should be good to start reading.]

Trembling, Sofia stood shock still as Antonio started approaching her, she could almost see fire in his eyes. But before he took another step closer, Alberto jumped onto his back and started punching his face and pulling his hair.

As Antonio struggled to pull Al off of him, Giulia pulled Sofia away and they started running. Chiara ran up behind them, grabbed Sofia, and threw her on the ground. Giulia started screaming as Chiara reached her hands out towards her, until a panicked Luca yanked her back by her shirt.

Shaking, Luca was about to help Giulia, but Matteo grabbed his arms and shoved him into a wall. He pinned Luca against the wall and started hitting him. Luca freaked out. He bit and scratched him away and then tackled him to the ground, but Matteo rolled over on top of him and grabbed his neck.

Antonio ran backwards into a wall, hitting Al's back, making him slide off of him. Grunting in pain, Alberto tried getting up, but Antonio lifted him off his feet by his shirt collar and threw him into a pile of trash. Al yelled in pain as unknown sharp pieces entered his skin.

Just as Chiara started charging at Giulia, she pulled out her pocket knife and without looking where she was aiming, slashed Chiara's lip. As blood poured out of her mouth, Chiara growled in anger and jumped at her. Just before she could reach Giulia, Sofia grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the way. Chiara fell onto the pavement.

As Matteo tried strangling Luca, Luca poked both of his eyes with his thumbs, blurring his vision. Screaming in pain, Matteo held onto his face and fell on his back, tears streaming down his cheeks. Quickly getting up, Luca was about to go help Alberto, but Ercole grabbed him from behind and held him back.

"Where do you think you're going, piccoletto?" Ercole chuckled as he squeezed Luca tighter.

Gasping for air, Luca's vision started to blur, barely seeing what was happening. Alberto saw Luca and instantly sat up, ignoring the pain in his back. Antonio was about to grab him, until Al grabbed an empty bottle and knocked him in the head with it. As he stumbled to the ground, Al quickly got up and raced over to Luca.

In seconds, Alberto leaped into the air, grabbed a hold of Ercole, and brought him to the ground with him. He started punching Ercole's face over and over until he could see blood. "DON'T, EVER, TOUCH HIM!" Al roared, his face heated up in anger.

"Alberto!" Luca tried pulling him off of Ercole, but Ercole grabbed hold of Al's hands, and rammed his head into his. Alberto collapsed onto the ground and starting seeing stars. He laid limp on the hot concrete, barely able to get up, as his vision starting clouding and his head pounded.

Luca gasped in horror, but before he could move, Antonio grabbed his arms and held them behind his back. "NO! LET ME GO!" Luca screamed.

Ercole stepped closer to Luca, grinning evilly. "Oh don't worry, he won't hurt you. He's just getting you comfortable for the show!"

Luca frowned, and before he could respond, Ercole crouched down beside barely-conscious Alberto. Ercole rolled him on his stomach and sat on top of him.

Giulia and Sofia noticed what was going on and started running towards them. Chiara threw herself onto Giulia and held her down on the ground.

"GIULIA! NO!" screamed Sofia, heart racing. Angry, she clung onto Chiara and started pulling at her hair and slashing her face and clothes with her knife. Matteo laid helplessly on the ground, covering his eyes as they stung painfully.