𝘈𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘢𝘳 𝘹 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢

🖤

Tujhe Sochta Hoon main shaam o subah Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya Tere hi khayalon mein dooba raha Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya

Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya

Tere hi khayalon mein dooba raha
Iss se zyada tujhe aur chahoon toh kya

~𝘈𝘴𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘢𝘳 𝘹 𝘐𝘯𝘢𝘺𝘢

Inaya squirmed feeling something mild yet tingling brush against the hollow of her neck. She tried to shove away the source of disturbance but inferred someone cage her arms beside her.

"Ss-", her eyes darted open as she felt a sting at the same spot of her neck. But as soon as she comprehended the situation, her cheeks flushed red. It was her husband's new tactic of waking her up.

"Asfand", she breathed when Asfandyar flickered his warm tongue across the flawless skin of her neck, followed by sloppy kisses.

"Hmm", he rumbled against her skin but didn't stop, his sensual puffs made her shudder under the duvet, her toes swiveling with eagerness.

As soon as he released her hands they found their way to his messy hair, tugging on them ever so lightly. Her breath quivered when he meandered to the side of her jaw, peppering the region with his mind-blowing touch. His stubble scratching her sensitive skin.

"Good Morning, Zojah", Asfandyar's hoarse mumble resonated across the room when he nuzzled his nose against her neckline, before placing a soft kiss there. His lips stretching into a lazy smile when her fragile hands clasped on his thick curls.

He scampered back to glance at his sleeping beauty and his lips curled more. She was so adorable. His adorable beauty.
He watched as she opened her hazy eyes, probably missing his fondness. This girl was making him fall hard than he ever marveled was possible. His eyes wielded hers and he stooped to peck her tempting petals.

"Slept well? hmm?", he whispered smoothing her hair and crouched back.

Inaya gaped at the wonderful man before her eyes and gushed for the umpteenth time. How was this person so perfect?

"Get up sleepyhead, you have a morning class today", he reminded as he kissed her forehead and stood from the bed, letting her eyes trail down his broad shoulders and muscular chest covered by the black tank top. She squinted with a timid smile but latched recollecting what she was supposed to do last night. Her eyes expanded as she glanced at the wall clock and screeched.

"Shit! Meri assignment!", she wailed stumbling off the bed and Asfandyar snickered. Finally, she regained her senses.
(Shit! My assignment!)

"Asfand mene kaha tha agar mai so gayi to mujhe utha de jiyega, I had an assignment to complete! Allah kyun so gayi mai!", she rambled rushing to the laptop positioned on the table. Asfandyar chuckled as her tiny frame plopped on the leather sofa and she began to turn on her laptop. Her silky hair flowing down her back, some strands covering her drowsy eyes. She pouted running her fingers on the keyboard and he felt a desirable urge to take the sweet pout in his mouth. Ah. What was this girl turning him into? A predator? Sure.
(Asfand I told you to wake me up If I fell asleep, I had an assignment to complete! Allah why did I fell asleep!)