The bois as songs

Ok- sooooo I've had these in my head for a while now

(If you decide to look up these songs just be prepared that some of the content may be explicit!!!)

Also gimme some songs that remind you of the s4 in the comments. I need new/more shit to listen to.

Ok! Let's-a-go!

~~~

K so, first up!
(Warning! Some serious topics ahead!)

Aloha
SugarCrash! by ElyOtto

I'm not sure why this song reminds me of Aloha, it's not a happy one. I feel like it would represent Aloha feeling like he always has to put on a happy face and please everyone. I got this from these lines:

I just want to be myself, don't want to be someone else. Just don't want to hate myself. Instead I want to feel good.

The last two sentences I feel like would represent maybe if he was batting his depression...

It's so sad... I want to give him a hug ;w;

HEY but it's just a song that reminds me of him. It's not cannon or anything thank goodness. Right?

~~~

K NEXT UP!!

Skull
#BrooklyndBloodpop! By SyKo

This song's been popular lately! It's all over the animation community! I really love this song... it's so interesting, but for some reason the first time I heard it, it instantly reminded me of Skull. I'm not sure if it's because it's called bloodpop and it reminds me perhaps of skull being the most.. how do you say... well, the strongest of the s4? But he's actually a really sweet guy and likes candy, despite being so intimidating.

Also it reminds me of the explanation of his Skull range for some reason??? Idk why but I just wanted to throw that out there.

~~~

Next!!!

Mask
Go Hard(La.La.La) by Kryeashwan

Soooooo for some reason the song reminds me of Mask?! Idk why. It just does. I actually animated this XD so you can take a look and tell me what you think. (It's a joke don't worry)

https://youtu.be/qBl2iQTrg1M

(It's the video at the top, lol let me know what you think)

NEXT!:D

Drop Pop Candy by ???
I can't actually find out the original song... but there's an amazing cover by Splendifrachie and JubyPhonic on YouTube that I love so much!!!

Ok for this one, it just reminds me of the S4 as a whole. Just all of it. The song, the tune, the lyrics... seriously go look it up, it's too wholesome.

~~~

I haven't found any songs that immediately remind me of Army yet. Guess I haven't found the right one yet. If anyone has any song recommendations give em to me in the comments!!!!!

~~~

That is all. Good day, kiddies.