Random thoughts at 2 am

IM BACK MWAHAHA

AND

The muffin time song is stuck in my head sobs.

BUT ANYWAYS

I'm back from my vacation and I will now tell you unnecessary details about it.

First of all, the day I left I had this weird dream that VINTAGE that JERK was trying to murder FroggyCrosssing(an ACNH YouTuber she's amazing check her out, she's got a kid core and fairy core island-)

Yeah so the whole time I was running around chasing after vintage grabbing knives from him, and even paper clips and tin foil because he was turned those into weapons too. And if he was being super weird I would occasionally whack him on the head with my master sword. Didn't even do must damage sadly smh.

Vintage this is why I don't like u.

Also- I had a lot of time to reflect, so I had a lot of fun pretending I was on a road trip with Aloha and we were screaming lyrics to songs the whole way there, and I went to this really pretty garden and was chatting with Emperor throughout the time we were walking.(❁'◡'❁)

I-I'm not obsessed...

Oh yeah I drew some more fanart too so I'll show that ig.

Ok so I thought maybe my random thoughts might make good s4 content so here we go.

Mask: do you like my outfit? I'm dressed as an abomination.

Aloha: those are my clothes...

Aloha: this is taking so long that I've named all of the flies hovering around

Aloha: and there's six. Seven if you include the one in the bathroom.

Skull: people be like "ewww you ate the cheese!" Yeah? So what!? You are what you eat. I am the cheese, bitch.

Aloha: I wonder how mad Army would be if I smuggled this slug home

Skull: but that's probably poisonous-

Mask: *shrugs and gulps down unknown substance*

"Mushrooms are mushy"

-Aloha, 2021

Mask: please, I'm begging you. Slap me with that fish. End it all.

Skull: how much would wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Army: *from other room* -700 lbs!

Army: it's 80 degrees(F^) why are you wearing a blanket?!

Aloha: *sweating* I just want to be fuzzy!

Mask: apparently if you sleep with stuffed animals you're hot

Aloha: *tearing up* I'm a fireplace...

Skull: *opens wallet* I want candy but I appear to be broke

Mask: *also opens wallet* I want an anime figurine but I also appear to be broke

Army: well you ain't getting my money

Army: ...

Aloha: ('◔‸◔') (pls?)

Army:

Army: I hate you. Don't do that. Stop it.

*unknowingly gives mask and skull money*

Army: wha-

Aloha: :3

Army: DAMMIT-

These are a small sample of the conversations I have with myself on a daily basis. If these are good somehow, I might do more.