Opinions meme(lol)

Imma post my opinions about the s4 and others cause why not.

First off Aloha
My boy, son, my favorite. Kind of a comport character. I wish I was as social as him and be brave enough to go to parties and stuff... gosh i kinda wish I was him or be like best friends- that would be so awesome TwT also I love pink- and like hE HAS THE HAIRSTYLE I LOVE PLUS THE PINK HAIR LIKE A H H H.

I don't consider myself a simp, but if I am... I simp for him I guess.

Secondly, Masky^^

I just want to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be ok TwT. And I guess that's kinda a big deal I guess cause I never give hugs... I can relate to him a lot based off all of his sickness stuff- (I totally didn't mention this before at all). So I guess I see some of myself in him? I guess it's true they say your favorite characters are the ones that you wish you could be, and the ones you are like... so that makes a lot of sense why mask and aloha are my favorites... also, I feel like if he is at least ok then I will be ok. Does that make sense? Idk.

Thirdly, Army!

I love Army and I love Aloha and I ship them both so much. I haven't much to say about him actually, I feel like he's just there. I feel like he's the most underrated of the 4 and even in the manga he got replaced by Rider for a while. I feel bad for him... he's the most responsible and he supposedly ruins other's fun but he's just trying to keep them safe. He's kinds the mom friend/babysitter, and I respect that cause I know firsthand that it's not easy. So good for him. Plus if I'm being honest he's so adorable and gives me small cat screaming vibes ah~

Fourth(ly) Skull!

I
Want
Him
As
My
Big
Brother

Seriously!? I'm not sure why but I'd love him as an older sibling?? I actually don't have any so I don't know exactly what it's like... but I AM an older sister so... idk guess I'll ask my sis what it's like. Or not. People say brothers are mean but honestly I don't think skull would be like that at all. I feel like he would be the type that would steal you candy when you're sad and would beat up a dude if they mistreated you. Also totally the bro you would do dumb stuff with haha... wish I had someone like him in my life...

Goggles
Kinda the opposite of the last one, I want to adopt him as my little brother. Idk why I feel like a big sister to him I just do ahhhhhhhhh! Either way, if any of you even look at him wrong I will beat u up either with my fists or my beloved boblobber deco. Precious bean.

Bobblehat
She's cute. I want to know if she actually never opens her eyes or if she only does it when we aren't looking. (Also bobble x mask foreverrrrr, BUT someone suggested bobble x rider and idk sounds pretty cute to me👀)

Headphones
I think I ship her with Half Rim? Not really with Skull cause I've got an Aro/Ace head cannon for him but it's still cute. Apparently some people want her as a big sister so I'm glad I'm not alone with the whole wanting to be siblings thing^^ another character I feel is just kinda there and don't have an opinion on.

Specs
👏underrated👏bean👏 please like I feel bad for him, kinda like the army situation. Goggles gets more attention for being stupid while specs works hard as the leader, but some people don't even know that. He was also replaced by emperor like army was with Rider. I feel bad for him:( I want to hug him also.

Rider
I used to hate him so muchhhh. But after reading some fanfics and stuff I'm kinda changing my opinion on him, he's not so bad. I ship him and goggles like a lot of other people do lol. I think Rider's... coolheadedness? I guess? Would be what goggles needs to bring him back to earth. (But let's be honest the best Goggles ship is goggles x pickled plums😌 /j)

Gloves
Meh, just me but I think he's kinda overrated. Idk why, he kinda just does things to be cool and that's basically his personality. Also his design is literally the splatoon 2 male model, sooo... I do think it's kinda cute he got inspired by emperor though, I don't really ship it but I get why some people do.

Half Rim
I love him so much, he isn't talking about much I feel like but I love his design and he's kinda cute ngl- 10/10 would also hug but would probably be shy about it.

Designer Headphones
I don't know why....
And don't come at me for this
But I hate him so much
I mean I guess he's cute? But I think he's kinda creepy... I think the whole "uwu cat boy" trend ruined him for me I guess, which is kinda sad cause I used like uwu and owo characters. Also I saw some super weirD fanart of him so that didn't help.

Stealth
I didn't even remember who he was until I read some fanfics and I think he's kinda overrated but that's just me.

Team school uniform
Honestly I love them lol- yeah I know they're all guys but still they still dressed up as girls after being discovered and I love them for being who they want to be I guess. Wish I had their confidence. (Also I get so nervous I feel someone's going to yell at me for sharing my opinions on them so please dont ;w;) also I'm wondering what pronouns they prefer...

Emperor
I-
Yes.
Please why is he so perfect. *I don't really get the concept of "hot" but is this what people mean when they say that?* honestly I would love to talk to him and hear what he has to say, what it's like growing up in a household lie, his and like compare parents and whatever- (no reason, no reason at all) honestly besides all the fame and riches and whatnot I really want to know what he's like... without all that impacting the friendship I guess? I'm guessing he doesn't have many close friends outside of his team because of his situation.

Also small storytime but I have this like jacket kinda like their uniform that's super long in the back, and I remember before pandemic hit I would s t r u t(in my head not irl was probably more of a sad quick walk) around my high school cause I felt like I gained his confidence just by wearing it, even if no one else knew who he was haha... gosh I love that feeling when I wear it and it always reminds me of him...

Prinz
Precious cinnamon roll bby. 10/10 would give my soul to make sure he's safe and happy for life. He's quiet, but Im excited to see the potential his new team emperor gets with laceless. (Also maybe just me but I think emperor was a pretty good brother to him and prinz is determined to kinda... not live up to him but like be as good as he was does that make sense?!)

Egging jr
Uhhhh I always forget about him. TwT. Idk don't have much of an opinion on him, I feel like he isn't really talked about much but maybe I'm just out of the loop.

N-pacer
The queen. I was to be like herrr. She's so cool and her sniping game is on point and her nickname is literally "the female knight". Like what!? She's so amazing we don't deserve her. (Also I don't understand why people ship her with headphones? I used to ship her with emperor but now I'm not so sure.

Laceless
...he and prinz are good friends I guess? There's nothing that really stands out about him and I think he looks like, specs. I honestly don't like him very much.

~also~

👏please👏don't👏ship👏emperor👏and👏prinz👏around👏me👏thank👏you👏

Vintage
Ah
This rat-
Honestly I hate him but I love him. I just love to hate him. And I hate loving him. I get why people ship him and emperor but I feel like that would be kinda a toxic relationship-

Also he's sans

Omega
Whenever I look at her, I see my sister's squidsona and it's kinda weird cause they look exactly the same(in some versions) and her personality is exactly the same. It's like she's literally in the book what-

Red sole
She's literally toga.
But honestly one of my favorite characters I love her design. Plus we main the same weapon^^ (d-does that mean I'm powerful too? OwO)

Double egg
Who are you again?
I don't remember him at all he's just kinda there.

That's all for now! If you want some more put some characters in the comments I guess. Thanks^^