Chapter 30: Screwed 2.0

Well two days later and I have this; so kind of a mix

Fenrys

Please run, Nia begged down the bond.

Andrei. Had a knife. Pressed to his mate's throat.

Well fuck.

The male's deep ice blue eyes bore through Fenrys's challenging him to take a step forward and see what would happen.

Blood trickled down Nia's throat in warning as Nia didn't stop begging him to run.

He could. Use his magic to jump somewhere else and bolt. But he may never see Nia again.

And there was nothing he could do to help Nia without Andrew cutting her throat first. Even Nia's own magic wouldn't stop his blade, at least not with the little training she was.

"You know," Andrei drawled, pressing the knife closer to his mate's throat as blood hit the grass. "We were wondering why you escaped with one of ours. Now it makes much more sense."

A cruel smile and wicked laugh. "Mates," he cackled, and Fenrys heard a twig snap behind him. "Perhaps it was fate that you both are ours again, and now you are worth even more as there is someone that can be sold with you to ensure that you keep in line."

"Drop the knife," ordered a female voice behind him, Crimson. Out of the very corner of his eye he saw Crimson standing two yards away, and a tight bow and arrow were knocked to the back of his head.

He didn't drop the knife when they told him last time.

The blade hit the ground this time.

"NO!" Nia barked a scream out loud but was short-lived when the blade dug into her throat and Andrei's grip on her arm tightened, preventing her moving a step closer even if she tried.

Andrei hummed, the thumb on her arm rubbing. "Looks like you're going to have to be reminded where your place is."

Fenrys snarled viscously in warning, but Crimson now had a knife drawn and pressed to his back.

Her sneer a few inches away. "On your knees."

Even though Nia's eyes were tears she looked Andrei dead in the eye and demanded, "Take me. Let him go. He's more trouble than it's worth. I'll do anything you want."

Bullshit, it was the other way around.

"Oh, you'll be doing anything I want regardless, I'm afraid," Andrei crooned into her ear, and Nia shuddered as his hand grazed her waist.

Fenrys growled loudly with predator lethalness. "Hands. Off."

Nia's eyes told him to shut up, but Andrei only purred, "You never watched your words earlier, wolf. But you might want to reconsider now, as you wouldn't be the one paying for it." Oily eyes sliding towards his mate as the salt from her tears could be scented. Andrei looked towards him and the ground and said, "Be a good dog and make this less painful for everyone."

Fenrys wasn't about to doom Nia, he never even considered it.

And Fenrys put his hands up and went down to his knees.

Fenrys interrupted Nia's pleading for him to tell her to down the bond, Whatever happens, we're in this together.

RUN! You ass. Please! You mother fucking ass--

Language sweetie.

Not the time, Nia screamed sobbed down the bond.