KEEPING UP WITH THE DEVILS PT 1

Time flies, I am sorry, but I am not dead

More explanation at the end

 "He already looks like you," Nia murmured, her long hair brushed to the side as she cradled her newly born son.

With already dark tuff of curly brown hair, currently covered by the little hat on his head. His eyes were as dark as Fenrys's own, and his sister's.

His sister slept soundly in Fenrys's arms next to Nia on the bed where they laid, who had even more hair than her brother. Adorable, cute and perfect in every way. They both had tiny, pointed ears, them being more Fae than human.

Fenrys titled his head to the side. "He looks like Connall."

Granted his son was a newborn and the Wolf didn't remember what baby Connall looked like. But the dark eyes and dark hair made it close enough.

"I wouldn't be against it, you know," Nia hummed, leaning her head on Fenrys's shoulder, a fire crackling in the corner. "To name him Connall."

Fenrys considered it, their son's baby cradled in a blanket in his mate's arms. There were a lot of loved ones that Fenrys would name his son after. A lot of friends and family members that he had lost over the years. To his children after one of them...

He said, "When we were kids, Connall and I, I would always tell Con that my name was better for our face. So, if our son really is destined to look like me or Con, I don't think that would be fair to him. To have a name less worthy than mine."

Nia stared at him in disbelief. "You're pathetic."

"What we were like eight when I told him that," Fenrys said defensively.

Nia scoffed, "And did you also mention that blond hair went better with your face then brown?"

"Maybe."

"On how many occasions?"

"An uncountable number of times."

Nia's side glare told him that if she didn't have a baby in her arms that she would be pinching him.

"Alright," Nia said, dark eyes fluttering. "So Connall as a middle name. Because at eight years old you couldn't keep your mouth shut."

"Or--" Fenrys started.

"Don't even think about suggesting Fenrys Jr.?"

Fenrys gaped. Did you just read my mind? He said down the bond.

No. You're just self-obsessed.

Fenrys huffed. So, I take it you're against Fenrys. Jr.

With that kind of reasoning, we should name our daughter Nia Jr. as well.

And that's bad because...

Nia's lips closed around his, shutting him up. You're adorable.

He breathed, his voice slightly ragged yet gently, "I like Nia Jr. Or how about we take your full name, Nehalennia, and crop it to 'Neha'?"

Her laugh was like the sweetest sugar. "How about no."

"Okay but what about--"

"Don't start with my sister's name now."

"But why not?" he pouted. "I've ruined Conall apparently, but Kora is still on the table."

Another honey like laugh. "As a middle name, sure." She tucked a golden hair strand behind a sharp ear. "What about Conri?"