Chapter 6- A safe house.

Raya, should have had thousands of thoughts in her head, but she only had one, Nammari's dead. Then all of the emotions she had been hiding for years burst out at once. "Raya, " Sisu said, "do you want to rest?" Raya, unable to talk, just nodded her head. And so Sisu stopped running and Raya got off her back and collapsed on the ground in anguish. "I'm sorry Nammari. " Raya whispered. Nammari's body was still lying flat on Sisu, but Raya grabbed her and laid her on the ground. Stop crying! she thought to herself. But no matter what she said to herself, the pressure of everything just caused her to emote more. Nammari; dead, Boun; missing, most likely dead. Ba; dead, Home; gone. Raya couldn't control her emotions or thoughts. Then Sisu gave Raya a hug to try to calm her down. The soft fur of her dragon friend was enough to calm her down. "Shh, it's alright, I gotcha. " Sisu gently said. Then all of a sudden, Laura went to Nammari's lifeless body. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" Raya screamed at her. "Raya, wait," Sisu said. Then Laura began crying on Nammari's wound, and then, somehow, the wound started to heal itself. "What," Raya said, she ran over to her and put Nammari's body on her lap. Then after the wound cleared Nammari jumped to life and nearly hit Raya with her head. "Dep la?" Raya asked as she caressed her cheek. "Raya?" Nammari responded. And without warning, Raya kissed Nammari, it startled Nammari but she gave in. "I'm not letting you go again, " Raya said as she gave Nammari a hug. "I love you my dep la." Nammari said. "What happened?" Nammari asked. "Don't worry," Raya said, "I'll explain everything , or everything I can." Raya then mouthed a "thank you" to Laura. Laura, now in her human form, just nodded at her. All of a sudden they heard wagons approaching. "We should go" Raya said breaking the hug. "Right," Nammari said. "Welcome back Nammari. " Sisu said happily. "Glad to be back," Nammari said as she looked at Raya's eyes, "Let's move". 5 hours later. Sisu began to slow down while Raya and Nammari were resting on each other's shoulders now that they had each other back, they weren't going to let go. Laura, in her dragon form, was laying on Sisu, but started to wake up. And with that so did Nammari. She looked at Raya and thought to herself, my dep la is back. "Good morning," Nammari gently said to Raya brushing Raya's hair. Raya started to wake up, she had been through so much that day, but she had Nammari back, and right now, that's all that mattered. "Morning, " Raya yawned. They then all fell off Sisu as she collapsed on the ground in the middle of a corn field. "We should find a safe house for the night." Raya said. "Agreed," Nammari replied, "I'll scout out." "No need," Raya said pointing to a white farm house. After walking over there Raya knocked on the door, Sisu and Laura were both in human form at this point to avoid scaring the person in the house. Nobody awnserd, so Raya knocked again, nobody answered. "Can I help you." A voice behind them said. They all turned around to find a man in overalls with a straw hat. "Is this your house," Raya asked. "Yeah,"the farmer replied, "you need anything?" "We're sorry to do this to you," Sisu said, "but we need a safe place to stay for the night." "Is someone after you," he asked Sisu. She nodded her head. "Well, sure, just for one night, if they haven't found you yet, there not gonna find you here." He said. "Thank you," Raya said. " No problem, I'll unlock the door , nobody's in right now on account of my wife picking up the kid from school." As they got settled, Raya started to talk to Nammari, "I'm sorry Nammari." Nammari looked at Raya, "for what?" "For pushing you away, but after what happened to Kumandra, losing everyone I loved, or, almost everyone, I thought I was a cruse that killed the people I loved, and for a brief moment I thought it was true. I wanted to run away with you for so long, but I was afraid that you'd be put in danger if I went too close to you. " Raya started to cry a little when Nammari walked over and gave her a hug, "Raya, you are not a cruse, I don't care how many times I'm put in danger, I will never stop loving you." Raya then calmed down looked at Nammari and said, "thank you." "Anytime," Nammari replied. They then started to kiss each other. And Raya whispered, "I love you too." They heard footsteps coming from the hallway and they pulled away from each other. "Hello," said a woman in the door way, "I'm Marie, Ralph's wife, I just wanted you two to know that dinners almost ready." "Thanks," Raya said. She left and Nammari motioned, "after you dep la." Meanwhile, Laura and Sisu were both getting settled down in their room when a boy came in and looked at Laura. "Hi there, I'm Jack, nice to meet ya." He put out his hand wanting her to shake it. Laura just looked at him, "not a big talker huh? He asked. Laura shook her head. Jack then turned to Sisu and asked, "is it okay if I show her something? " "Sure." Sisu awnsered. "Go on Laura, " Sisu said. Both kids ran downstairs and Jack showed her a piano. "You know what this is?" He asked her. Laura nodded , "do you want to play on it?" He asked. Laura thought about it for a second and nodded her head. She sat on the piano bench and started playing. (Play video). "Wow!" Jack said, "that was incredible!" Laura smiled, this was the first time she'd smiled in a long time. "Kids, dinner!" Marie yelled. "Coming!" Jack replied. They all got to the table and started handing out the food. Raya hadn't eaten in a while so she was extremely hungry. "Jack,"Ralph said, "would you like to say grace?" "Sure," he replied. "Dear God, we thank you for this wonderful meal, and our new friends, Raya, Nammari, Sisu, and Laura. Amen." "Amen" they all said. As they started eating, Sisu handed Laura a fork to eat her food. The gang all looked at each other, this was the happiest they felt in, well, a long time. "So where yelled heading." Ralph asked. "We don't really know," Nammari said, "we're just trying to get far away from here." "Are you on vacation?" Jack asked. "Yeah," Raya said, "a very long vacation. " Raya looked at Nammari who chuckled when she said that. "So where are you guys from," Marie asks. They thought about it for a minute, "Dehli," Sisu said. "Oh, from India, that's awesome." "We're city folk so we figured we'd come out here and see a bit of nature." Soon everything was eaten up, and the gang looked at each other happily and said thanks for giving them a place to stay. Ralph was working in the barn cleaning up when all of a sudden, he heard a piece of glass shater. "I swear to God if it's those damn raccoons again!!" He said . He went to see what it was and then, BANG!!!!