Chapter 9-Dep las

(Watch the video first, it was Raya's dream.) After that strange dream that meant absolutely nothing. She saw her dep la, resting peacefully, they had fallen asleep under an oak tree. Raya caressed Nammari's cheek and said, "good morning sweetheart. " "Morning, " Nammari replied. They gave each other a morning kiss. After that Nammari helped Raya up and they started walking. "So, Nammari, " Raya said, "remember when I said I wanted to start a life with you." "Yeah,"Nammari replied. Raya started to blush a little and said, "do you want to start now?" Nammari thought about everything. "Raya, " she said while holding her hands, "I would love nothing more than to leave all of this behind and rest with you, but I can't leave Laura to that Snake." Raya completely forgot about her, and Boun. "What do you think happened to him." Raya asked. "I don't know,"Nammari replied,  "but I promise we'll figure it out together." Raya and Nammari both looked at each other. It has been years since they felt this strongly about each other,  almost like Sisu's ghost was pulling them closer together and increasing their love for each other,  despite everything. "To be honest. I don't know what to do, " Nammari said,  "we never asked for any of this to happen,  but ." Nammari started thinking and Raya then asked, "What would Sisu want us to do?"  Meanwhile- Laura found a bench near a park . Boun then joined her, after venting his frustration. "It wasn't your fault," Laura said. "He made you kill her." "Thank you," Boun said.  "De nada. " Laura responded.  Laura then offered him a hug, Boun took it and hugged her. Laura then realized she could trust this man, and she said, "there's something I've got to tell you." She said. Meanwhile- Raya and Nammari were walking when they noticed a shed. "Raya, " Nammari said, "I have a strange feeling we need to check out that shed." "Well, I'll follow you." Raya said. The girls went into the shed to find an empty room. Nammari knew there was something important here, so she continued to explore.  "Look," Raya exclaimed as she pointed to a door. She saw a button, pressed it, and all of a sudden they heard a ding. Then the door opened to reveal a cage. "It's an elevator?" Raya said confused. "Looks like it ," Nammari replied. They then walked in and started the elevator. As it started going down, the girls held each other's hands to give themselves confidence. When the elevator stopped, the doors opened to reveal a lab. The girls explored the lab, Raya was looking for anything having to do with Laura. "RAYA!" Nammari yelled.  "What is it," Raya asked. Nammari pointed to two pieces of papers. One piece says, "Operation: Super Soilder, host of serum, Boun " and the other said "Operation Laura the dragon: Donor, Sisu." Raya couldn't believe what she saw, Laura was a clone of Sisu. Then they heard a voice  behind them, "Raya." They both turned around and saw Boun. "Boun," Raya said, "is that the real you?" Boun started to cry, "I'M SORRY!" He yelled. Boun ran to hug Raya and Raya said, "it's okay, it wasn't your fault. " Nammari then joined the hug and said, "she's right, we never blamed you." Boun then lost it, "I thought I killed you guys." They hugged each other for a while, it was great for them to have each other back. Raya and Nammari both exchanged loving looks at each other, Boun felt like a little brother to both of them, and to Boun, Raya and Nammari were his sisters. Laura then walked into the room. They all looked at her and invited her to join the hug, she gladly did, Laura had a new family. They then broke the hug, "Raya, Nammari, " Laura said, I have something to tell you." Meanwhile- "Did they find the lab," Snake Eyes asked his bodyguard, "yes sir." "Good, " Snake Eyes responded,  "activate the clones.

Boo ya, got this story to 666 words, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO.