Chapter 13- A new beginning.

3 years later- After that dream that meant absolutely nothing (don't worry she's getting help). She looked at her girlfriend now wife who was peacefully sleeping next to her, Raya loved her more than anything and the past 3 years had been beautiful for them. "Good morning my princess, " Raya said as she cupped Nammari's cheek. Nammari didn't want to get up so she just moaned. She loved her wife with all her heart but she sure knew how to deprive a person of sleep. Nammari then turned around and kissed her good morning. Raya then got up and made her world famous omelets for breakfast, (well, world famous according to Nammari. ) Nammari then followed her , she remembered the years of pain, anguish, and anger . They now seemed like another life. They now lived in a small cabin by a lake, just the two of them, living life to the fullest. Nammari came down and smiled at her wife who smiled back, Raya was the best thing to ever happen to her and vice versa. Nammari took a bite of the breakfast Raya prepared for them. And Nammari said, "delicious as always. " Raya smiled in gratitude. Nammari then said, "Raya,  I just want you to know that I am deeply sorry for what I did 12 years ago, I'm sorry for hurting you." Raya looked at her wife and said, "Marri, I forgave you years ago, you don't need to think about it anymore. "Nammari  then smiled at her and said, "I don't know what I'd do without you." They both embraced each other and kissed one another. Raya then took Nammari's hand and motioned her to the living room. Then they both started dancing with each other, it was the same dance they did on their wedding night, which took place at their house. They both danced for hours to a non existent melody. "My love," Nammari asked, "is this what a complete life feels like?" Raya then kissed her, put her head on Nammari's chest and said, "yes, yes it is."