Oh no I'm dead

RAPH (POV)

I was in my room looking at the ceiling and remembering on what Donnie and Leo said."YOU JUST HURT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE../..D-Donnie and Mikey are together... As in dating each other." I then decided to go to Donnies lab. When I opened the door I saw Donnie patching Mikeys arm and when he looked at me he started to growl but then Leo came in and Donnie looked at Leo."He knows."Leo said and Donnie nodded but Mikeys eyes widen and looked at me."YOU KNOW?!" Mikey yelled at me."Yah I know." I said and started to smerk at him."So is this why Casey is dating April?" Donnie then started to blush and rubbed the back of his head. "Y-yah we didn't tell them... They saw us making out in my room." I then started to laugh out loud."Hey they where coming to my room to tell me that they are dating anyways." Donnie said trying so hard not to punch me. I then just smerked and shook my head.

LEOS (POV)

I looked to see Raph with that smerk again and that got me a little hard...'crap' I tryed to walk out of the lab but Donnie stopped me."Hey Leo do you mind if you can hand me that bottle of water?" I then looked at him and saw him point o his table. I then walked up to the table and grabbed the bottle and started t walk of Mikey had to put it in his mouth."So does this mean Raph knows your secret?" I then stopped and looked at Raph that looked at me confused."OH COME ON WHAT ELSE DON'T I KNOW?" My face started to get hot and ran out of the lab as fast as my legs could carry me as I heared Raph chasing after me. soon he cought me and pinned me to the wall... oh boy I'm dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY BUT ITS REALLY SHORT