Will you marry me?

Next Day
NO (POV)
Leo and Mikey were in the kitchen washing dishes while Raph and Donnie were decorating the ballroom (Dojo) with April and Casey's help."There were done?" Donnie said putting the last finishing touch in the Dojo."Ok so how are we going to lower them in?" Casey said as he had the camera in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after the plan later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leo,Mikey." Casey and April said freaking out. Leo and Mikey looked at them concern."What is-" Leo said but was interrupted by Casey."Raph and Donnie are... Making out in the dojo." The two turtle looked at each other and ran to the dojo. April then looked at Casey and hit him in the chest. "Really Casey how do you get fighting badly and making out mixed up." April said as she ran to there hiding spot to take the video. "Because I want to make out with you." Casey said as he ran to the spot April was in."You idiot... We'll do that later now shut up its going to start." April said as she played the camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dojo :-D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo and Mikey came in the Dojo as they saw that the light were off but suddenly turned on as they stepped in the dojo more. They then saw Donnie and Raphs shells turned to them as Mikey and Leo was confused."Um... Guys what going -" Mikey was stopped as both Donnie and Raph turned around as Donnie had a big smile and started to blush really red as Raph looked irritated but yet also ready... Ready for this moment as Donnie took out a remote a pressed play as music started to play(play the song)

Leo and Mikey looked confused but started to blush a bit.

D: 105 is the number that comes to my head...

R: When I think of all the years I wanna be with you...

D: Wake up every morning with you in my bed...

R: That's precisely what we plan to do...*points at him and Donnie.*

D&R: And you know one of these days when I get my money right, Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life, we'll forever be in enough, so there ain't no need to rush But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough*Blushes* I'll say will you marry me I swear that I will mean it I'll say will you marry me...singing.

(Raph and Donnie walk up to Leo and Mikey as they both start to blush as well)

D:How many girls in the world can make me feel like this(stairs at Mikey) Boy I don't ever plan to find out...

R:The more I look the more I find the reason why...(lookes at Leo and smirkes)

D&R:You're the love of my life and you know one of these days when I get my money right buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life we'll forever be in enough so there ain't no need to rush but one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough I'll say will you marry me I swear that I will mean it I'll say will you marry me...

(Raph and Donnie takes Leo and Mikey and slow dances)

D:And if I lost everything in my heart it means nothing 'cause I have you...

R:Boy I have you so get right down on beaded knees nothing else would ever be better...

D:Better...

D&R:The day when I say I'll say will you marry me I swear that I will mean it I'll say will you marry me I'll say will you marry me I swear that I will mean it I'll say will you marry me got me singing(Bends down on one knee) would you marry me baby?(Leos and Mikeys heart was pounding as they saw them pull out a  little black box) 105 is the number that comes to my head when I think of all the years I wanna be with you wake up every morning with you in my bed that's precisely what I plan to do (opens box to show the rings)... will you marry me?

Raph and Donnie finished singing as they both smiled a bit hoping they would say yes. Mikey couldn't keep his excitement any longer and jumped on Donnie making Donnie fall on the floor."YES YES YES YES YES YES YES." Mikey said excitedly as Mikey started to kiss Donnie Leo giggled a bit and did the same to Raph as Leo said."I would be a complete idiot if I say no so... Yes." Raph smiled and started to make out with Leo. Raph then did a fist pump with Donnie as they kept kissing there partner."So when is the wedding?" Casey said as he walked in with April with the camera in there hand."Well get to it later right now were making out right now." Raph said as he went right back to kissing Leo until Leo pulled away and looked at Raph."So how insaine did you have to be to do all this?" Raph then rolled his eyes."A lot so remind me to never do this again." Raph then started to kiss Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS TOMORROW I AM GOING TO CAL. SO I AM NOT GOING TO BE POSTING THIS WHOLE WEEK... WELL I MIGHT I DONT KNOW IF I WILL USE A COMPUTER OR PHONE THERE SO HERE IT IS THERE PROPOSAL... OK SO JANETTES OUTA HERE.