Operation 'get the baby' part2

RAPHS (POV)

I saw Slash crack his knuckles but he didn't have a baby with him."WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY YOU BASTERED." I yelled as my anger reached over my limits."Just moved her out of the way so we can talk or fight." He then looked sad but shook it off and ran toward me.

LEOS (POV)

I finally found Raph as I heard Slash say."Just moved her out of the way so we can talk or fight." 'Like he did to his daughter... Wait why doesn't he have my child.' I thought as I saw them fighting. I looked around and I found finally found her..... TIED UP AND HANGING ON A..... ROPE. I started to cry and ran toward Janet. I got her and untied her she was till alive but her puls was very weak but she will servive as i looked at her I saw a crack on her shell, it looked like an upside down wave of water as I noticed something on her skin... A.. Birthmark... Of a lightning bolt that looked like Raph but it was small just like her. I held her tightly in my arms and grew very angery and ran to Slash and Raph. When I saw them Slash was pinning Raph up against the wall ready to hit him but I grabbed my katana and threw it right next to Slashes head he then turned towards me.

RAPHS (POV)

Slash was about to hit me but a katana blade went right next to his face, he then turned around and saw Leo with only white eyes and with the moon behind him.....'God he looked so sexy.' I though as I looked at what he was holding, he was holding Janet I then remembered Slash was still holding me up against the wall so I bit his hand and grabbed my Sais that was on the floor and stabbed the side of his leg then kicked the Sai to go deeper. Slash then fell on the ground, I shook at Leo as he came up to me and hugged me, I then turn to Slash"Don't you dare mess with our baby's and I do mean Scarlette too." Slash got up and stared at me"one day I will be back but not for my daughter but for revenge."he said trying to cover his wound."you lost your privilege of saying daughter to her." Leo said with his leadership voice.Slash then left, I looked at leo as he walked up to me, I pulled him more closer and passionately kissed him, we separated and looked at our little princess sleeping silently. "Let's go home I'm tired." Leo said as he yawned I then yawned as well and nodded. I picked him up Bridal style."R-Raph what are you-." he said but I stopped him before he protested."I'll carry you while you carry Janet, so shut your eyes and got to sleep." I said jumping from roof top to roof top."I love you." He said as he drifted of into sleep.I then kissed him on his for head while trying to open the sewer lid."I love you too Leo." I said finally opening the lid and jumping in and closed the lid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY JANETTE HERE SO HERE IS THE CHAPTER TADA I WORKED ON IT ALMOST ALL DAY BECAUSE I FORGOT TO DO IT BUT I HAD TIME AND HELP WITH THE CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU LOKED IT AND THE NEXT WILL BE A CASEY AND APRIL RETURN........... SO STAY TUNED.