Now Casey and April know

DONNIES (POV)

It has been two days sense our little encounter with Slash and now me and Raph are behind schedule."Donnie are you OK?" Mikey asked me, I just looked at him and smiled."Of course I am." I said giving him a peck on the cheek then I kissed him on the neck."Donnie I need to talk to you." Raph said."One minute." I said as I started to bit on Mikeys neck but I was pulled away by Raph."Come on I was going to have fun." I said to Raph but he just rolled his eyes."Did you forget on what we were planing and plus I am not going to let you have fun on the couch were everyone sit." He said so I sigh and said."Ok so let's get working." I said as I went to a draw and took out some metal, clay and a note pad.

MIKEYS (POV)

I went to Leos room because I need someone to talk to. I knocked but he didnt answer so I opened to door but he wasn't there so I went to the little ones room and saw Leo playing with his little girl. "Hey Mikey Nick was waiting for you to show up he is in his crib." Leo said so I went to his crib and saw Nick waiting for me to play with him.

CASEYS (POV)

Me and red were walking to the lair so I can surprise Raph because I haven't seen him for like two years now and I need to tell him about me and red. Were at the lair and saw it empty until we heard Raph saw ow so we went to the lab because that were I think it came from as I saw Donnie looking at Raphs hand. "Raph that was really stupid." Donnie said as he started to laugh. "Hey its not my falt that I don't know how to use a blow torch." Raph said putting one hand up in defense, Donnie then went to a plant and broke a piece of and cut it more as a type of slim met Raphs burn."Well I did offer to help but you said no I want it to be special and I want to do it on my own." Donnie said as me and April decided to go in."So what were you trying to make?" I said while holding April's hand."Um... Hi Casey long almost 2 years no see." Raph said as he walked to me and put his out to do a fist pump."Yah sorry man i have been grounded, in ISS and I have been really busy but not anymore..What about you." I said as I fist pumped my best friend.

RAPHS (POV)

"...What about you?" Casey said to me and Donnie as i started to blush."Um... Donnie and Mikey." I said Donnie then gave me a stare."Yah together we know we found out the most weirdest way possible." Casey said as he looked at Donnie."Well do you know that Raph and Leo are together as well." Donnie said as he smirked at me as I gave him a your-dead look and smacked him upside the head."Ow at least I didn't say anything about the baby." I covered his mouth to late."Wait Raph has a kid?!" Casey said shocked, I just smiled and looked at Donnie."You have 5seconds." I said as I cracked my knochles, Donnie started to back away."1......2.........5!" I said and ran after Donnie with Casey and April behind me as we entered the baby's room."Leo help." Donnie said as he went behind Leo as Leo looked at me." Raphie what is going on." Leo said as he held Jane in his arms."Nothing babe." I told Leo."Babe?.... Hey April how come I can't call you that?" I turned around and saw Casey talking to April."Because you haven't earned the title to call me that ye.... OMG THAT BABY LOOKS SSSOOO CUTE." April said as she fangirled over Jane and Nick. She ran to Leo and Mikey and looked at the babys."So both are yours." April said to Leo, then Mikey started to laugh."No this is my child that girl is Leo's." Mikey said as he looked at Nick. "Wait that is your child witch makes it....DONNIES." She said as she started to go all fan girl on us and the babys."Um...Yah" Donnie said as he went up to Mikey and kissed him on the lips."Anyways this is Janette but sometimes I call her Jane and the boy is Nicholas but sometimes we call him Nick." I said pointing to my baby and Donnies baby."So um... April can me and Raph talk with you for a sec." Donnie said gestering her to fallow him with me behind.

LEOS (POV)

When they left Casey was looking at me and Mikey with a grin on his face. "What?" Mikey said to him."Sence when did you guys get layed?" He said, me and Mikey looked at him angerly."If you didn't notice, there are baby's in here." I said holding Janette tightly. Casey did a what ever and left with me and Mikey alone with the baby's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK SO NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE A LITTLE SHORT BECAUSE I WAS ALMOST DONE WITH THIS BUT I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE YOU HANGING SO HERE YOU GO. AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING A LOT.