Three secrets

RAPHS (POV)

I pinned Leo to the wall and say him sweat like crazy... we haven't even been running for long and he's sweating. He then tryed to wiggle his way out of my hands but I gripped it firmly."Tell me Leo or i'll make you tell me." I said trying to look angry."I-I can't." he said then head budded me and lost my grip and fell on the floor. when I tried to get up Leo pinned me back to the ground."What about you do you have anything that you would like to tell me?" he said trying to change to subject."I am not playing 20 questions Leo now tell me what don't I know?" I said starting to get more angrier by the minute and he knew that. "Look Raph I can't n-not yet anyways." He said then got off of me and headed to his room.

LEO (POV)

I SHOULD

I SHOULDN'T

I SHOULD

I SHOULDN'T

LEO ITS TO LATE NOW YOU CANT TELL HIM.

I was in my room yelling in my head until Mikey came in."Hey Leo, are you made at me?" Mikey said a little sad I then looked at him and smiled."No Mikey, I'm not mad..... Oh shell I totally forgot, is the baby alright." I asked completely forgetting that Mikey was pregnant."Chalaks dude the baby wasn't harmed in any way well other than a few broken limes and..." I then yelled"WHAT?????" Then he started to laugh."MIKEY WHATS SO FUNNY YOU MIGHT LOOSE THE BA-" He then covered my mouth and stopped laughing but giggled."Dude I was joking if that would have happen Donnie would have fainted and i would have called you guess to help with him.... And I don't think you have told Raph about me being pregnant." He was right so I didn't fight back anymore."OK OK your right I didn't tell Raph about that." I said then Donnie showed up in my room."So that's one secret lost... how many secrets do we have left?" he asked going to Mikey then put his arms around and started to bit his neck."A-About...hhuum Leo you count h-how m-much... D-Donnie stop not u-until the...uuh baby." Mikey said trying to spit out the words out of mouth I started to laugh a little."Well 3 secrets counting the two big one and the other small secret." we started to talk a little more but had no idea who was behind the other side of the wall.

RAPHS (POV)

I knew Leo was hidding something else but didn't know what so I walked to Leo room and saw Donnie walking in there but didn't see me so I snuck next to the door and started to listen."A-About...hhuum Leo you count h-how m-much... D-Donnie stop not u-until the...uuh baby." I heard Mikey say... Wait what.. what baby."Well 3 secrets counting the two big one and the other small secret." I heard Leo say oh come on there is more secrets I felt so mad as I heard them laughing then I went to my room figuring out how I will get Leo to tell me there secret.