The marriage

MIKEYS (POV)

same time, Same day, Same place, Same life and most of all same love... Love for each other.I just can't wait to be his... All his.

LEOS (POV)
I really can't believe this is happening... Me and him... Forever it's like a dream come true... Let's just hope that Raph is ready for this.
RAPHS (POV)
I am so not ready for this... I think I am going to pass out... Wait no I feel like running... Oh no.
DONNIES (POV)

This is it... The moment I have been waiting for ever since me and Mikey ever started dating... Wow I feel ready to do this."Hey Donnie?" I look next to me and I see Raph looking at me."Do you have super glue?" I look at him confused."I-i think I am getting cold feet." He whispered... Wait WHAT?!?"Cold feet!?!? You can't get cold feet." I said as I looked mad at him."That's why I asked for super glue." Raph said."Raph your strong and brave we have been planing this for month and some weeks and now that it here you can't back out... Do this for Leo... And your baby girl Janet." I said as I starred at our masters door where my handsome Mikey was but then I also looked at the dojo door entrance."Screw you Raph." I said as I gave him a death glare and Raph looked at him confused."What did to do?" Raph asked."You made me get cold feet too." I said as I looked at the door again but then it opened as I saw Mikey and Leo blushing madly as they both looked at us. I looked at the corner of my eye and saw Raph drewling and I hit his arm and he wiped his face. Leo and Mikey were right next to us as our Sensi started to talk."My sons, and friend, we are gathered here today in celebration of my 4 boys and how they not only found brotherly love toward each other but romantic love... Scarlette do you have to rings." We all look to see Scarlette smiling and giving me and Mikey the rings first."Donatello you may say your vow." My heart pumped very fast as I looked at Mikey."Ever since we were toddlers I always found you cute in so many ways, when I found out about science and technology I wanted to make so many things for you because I thought you deserved everything... I never thought we would be together I thought it was one of those school crushes, me finding out that it was more than that I started to hide my feeling... You always made my day when I was eather sad or happy. You always turned my life upside down and I always got crazy because of your funny jokes. Now this is the day that we become more than just boyfriends, this is the day where I call you just more then my boyfriend I call you my husband and I will do anything to keep it that way... I love you." I saw Mikey tearing up." Michelangelo you may speak." Sensi said as he looked at Mikey." what can I really say ever since I found out that I was in love with you I never really thought Love Actually being with you. trying to spend days and nights trying to see that beautiful gap in your teeth cuz everytime you smile and show the world your teeth I get shivers down my spine. and every night I never really dreamed of us like this today with you in front of me and a little boy that calls me his mother and calls you his father and now that I see with my own eyes I never want this dream to stop. And I know this is not a dream because pushing out that baby was just painful. I will be glad to have you and call you my husband... I love you too." I then gave him a hug and kissed his forehead we then looked at Leo and Raph."Leonardo it is your turn." Sensi said as Leo took a deep breath." ever since 13 and we shared that first kiss I never thought this would ever happen I was wrong I thought every time we thought was because you never liked me that you hated me and wanted me gone everytime I see you angry, I always blame it on me thinking that it was my fault but seeing you like this makes all the negitave that I hade in me disaper... I love you Raphael." Raph then takes a deep breath and looked up."Hold on a sec." He said as I see a single tear fall."OK I think I'm good ok you are a amazing turtle I don't know what I would be without you in my life even though we fight and I get mad ill always love you you're my only reason... And that beautiful turtle Janet that we made together... Is the only reason why I am still here today she is my little princess and you are my leader in blue and love of my life I love you too Leonardo." Raph said as another tier fell from his eyes and Leo just started to giggle a bit."Donatello repeat after me... I solemnly swear." I look at Mikey and smile."I solemnly swear." "To cheris you." "To cherish you." "And protect you." "And protect you through obstacles along the way to death do i part." I start to shake but tryed not to show it."....... T-Through obstacles along the way to death do i part." And with that last word I put the ring on Mikeys finger.
~~~~~~~~~this is getting to long so put on ring and saw all the I dos then kiss and then celebrate later~~~~~~~~~
LEOS (POV)
All of us were talking and laughing like we were drunk or something but then it was getting late but we started to watch A quick movie and at the end me and Raph heard some moaning and when we looked at Mikey and Donnie they were having a big make out seassoin I started to laugh at then until Raph scooped me up bridal style and took me to his room making me lay on the bed as he started to kiss my neck."Leo you taste great." He said as he went lower and lower until I stopped him."Raph I don't want another kid." He then looked at me and smirked as he got someting out."And you though I wanted to see you in pain again." He said as he did want he was doing and I let him... After all we are now married.
DONNIES (POV)
Mikey was kissing and sucking my neck as I kept moaning and I couldn't handle it as I grabbed Mikey bridal style and took him to my room and took of his suit and he took of mine."Donnie you better have protection." He said as he looked at me serious. I pulled it out of a drawer."Never thought you would asked."
DONNIES & RAPHS (POV)
On this day we knew life was about to change ... Everything. life will be a lot harder but as long as we are together will be ok as a team, family, mates, brothers... As Ninja Turtles... I love being a turtle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK PEOPLE THE BOOK IS DONE.... FINALLY I HAVE NO CLUE IF I WILL BE MAKING A BOOK 2 FOR THIS IF YOU WANT THEN JIST TELL ME OK BUT FOR NOW THATS THE END OF THE BOOK. JANETTES OUTA HERE.