A Plan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~next week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIKEYS (POV)
Oh my gob D said that my baby is coming this week and I can't take it anymore I have to take this pill to make my stomach skinny so Raph doesn't find out and it wears of at night and I'm sick of hiding my belly that I went out of the lab forgetting to take the pill and fate brought me to Raph."Um Mikey... have you been working out at all lately." He said to me and I felt really sad because he just called me fat but I had to play along so he doesn't think I'm pregnant or something."Um yeah I have been a little lazy lately." I said with a shy smile, he then felt my belly and said."Dude last time I saw you you where-." he then stopped talking and I felt it to... my baby just kicked me."Did you feel that." He said and looked at my stomach."Um... yeah that was my stomach I-I should go get something to eat." I then ran to the kitchen and bumped into Scarlette and Leo."Mikey are you- Oh Mikey we have to take you to the lab."  Leo said to me as he grabbed my hand and led me to Donnie's lab."DONNIE DONNIE." Leo yells in the lab but he wasn't there so he brought me to his lab table and gave me my med. and water but I din't wan't to take it."Mikey you have to there is no other choice." Leo said to me but I still denied it until Donnie came in."Hey handsome how are you and the baby doing?" he said putting his hand on my stomach." Baby I don't want to take the pill today." I said looking at him and my stomach."I'm sorry babe but you have to if you want to walk around the lair." Donnie said."Fine but you owe me." I said getting the pill and started to drink it."Oh I plan to." He said with a wide grin on his face, Leo started laughing and I tried to finish my water before I start laughing and blush at the same time."LEO HELP." I heard Scar yell out at the top of her lungs and Leo ran out of the lab.When Leo was out I saw that my stomach was skinny again and Donnie pulled me closer to him with his smirk still there."So now that we are alone." He said he dipped me like if we where dancing and started kissing me.. Yeah that's my Donnie that I love.

RAPHS (POV)

I was in the dojo tickling Scarlette until she yells for her mom Leo so I then hide behind the entrance and waited for Leo."SCARLETTE ARE YOU HERE." Leo said and walked into the dojo and saw her smile evilly."Um... Scarlette are you OK?" He said to her I then sneaked up to him and I saw her point behind him, he then looked confused and I tackled him pinning him to the ground."What up MOM." I said embarrassing him."Very funny Raph come on get off." He said so sadly I got off of him but when I did he tackled me and pinned me to the ground."Leo that was not cool." I said not amused but he was."Well we will make Scarlette be the judge of that." He said then Scarlette came next to us and looked at us very carefully."Hum... There is something missing." she said."What?" I said she then  smirked at me."Well I always heard that you should seal something with a kiss." Leo was about to look at her but was to late as she pushed Leos head smashing our lips together, I was shocked at first as I heard Scarlette from the distance."Your welcome." I heard her say. We stood still not doing anything for a couple if seconds and when I moved a little up our lips took control and started kissing each other, I looked at our lips then looked at Leo and he had his eyes closed so I closed mine and soon my arms where around his wast pulling closer to me wanting more of him he then had his elbows supporting him up so he doesn't fall on me but I wanted more and more of his tasty saliva."Mmph." I heard him say as our kiss was getting rough I could tell that he wanted more of me as well but I felt like I needed him badly."Mm mph...mm." I heard more and more moaning form him as I felt his hand grab the back of my head and deepened the kiss... Well I think it was a kiss more like our first kiss slash make out session, well he slipped his tong in my mouth and explored my mouth... I finally noticed that he was in control so I fought with his tough but he won and started to suck my tong he tasted so good but it had to end as he separated his lips from mine I opened my eyes and I saw him with wide eyes, he then stood up and ran to his room.

LEOS (POV)

I ran to my room and closed the door."What did I just do?" i said to myself and fell on the bed looking up on the ceiling I can't believe I wanted to go deeper and deeper into the kiss, did Raph and Scarlette plan that or something. I was thinking so much about that kiss that the door opened and snapped me out of my toughs."There is a thing called knocking." I said looking away embarrassed on what happened at the dojo."I did knock but you didn't answer." He said plopping down on my bed next to me and looked away from me."So... did you and Scarlette plan-." I started to say but he looked at me and smirked a little."No I thought you and her planned that." He said to me scooting closer to me and I felt a bit red in my cheeks."So um.. H-How was it." I asked asking the wrong question, when I looked at him hes face was red."Well um...it was unexpected but at the same time..." He then started leaning in towards me and wispered.I loved it." he then started kissing me and I kissed back putting my arms around Raph, he then pushed me but not breaking our kiss, layed me on the bed on top of me and started nibbling on my neck. I then began to moan a little louder than before until I heard the door open."AHH DONNIE, MIKEY...LEO AND RAPH ARE GOING TO DO IT." Raph then got off of me and looked at the entrance of the door and saw Scarlette start running out of my room... Oh no this is going to be some big drams now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY JANETTE HERE, SORRY THAT THIS IS A BIT SHORT MY COUSIN IS VISITING FROM CAL. AND I DON'T WANT HER TO READ BECAUSE SHE IS 10 AND WE HAVE BEEN READING A JUSTIN BEBIER STORY... AND NNNNOOOOOO WAY DO I LOVE THAT GUY BUT WHEN SHE FOUND IT  SHE WANTED TO READ IT AND WHEN WE READ IT SOUNDED INTERESTING SO YAH. COMMENT OR VOTE AND I WILL WORK ON THE NEXT ONE K THANK YOU.