Leos little baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SAME NIGHT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAPHS (POV)

Me and Leo where talking about when we where little and how we where so close. "And remember we shared that first kiss." He said as my face got red."I thought we weren't going to speak about that again." I said as I started to remember that day. we where both 14 at the time and we were both swiming I pushed him in the water then started to laugh and waited to see Leo come up but he never did I started to panic until I felt arm around around my waist and threw me in the water. I looked to see who threw me in the water and saw Leo laughing his butt off so I started tackling him in the water and soon found ourselfs nose to nose but what we both did was stupid... we kissed each other, when we noticed what we were doing we separated and pretended it never happened."Leo how long have you cared for me?" I said he then starts to blush. "Well I started to care for you ever sense our first kiss and I started t love you for 7 months now." I smile and scoot closer to him and put my arm around him. "Well I cared on the same day as well and loved you ever sense then." I said he then looked at me and smiled."I love you Raphael." He said to me I lean down and kissed him."And I love you too Leonardo." soon we sleeped in each others arms peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO (POV)

it has been 8 months and almost 9 and Raph has been over protective of Leo, Leo doesn't mind but it was kind of annoying. Mikey has been a good mom as Donnie has been a good father. Sense Leo was taking care of the baby inside him Scarlette has been spending more time with Raph and then have been really close but everyone started to notice a little anger on Raph but no asked why.

LEOS (POV)

'Next week is a new week and I'm scared on having this child... Leo clear your mind I'm trying to meditate.' I was thinking to much of the baby so I got up and walked to the dojo and saw Raph and Scarlette sparing but she hit him really hard Raph looked at her confused."I-I'm sorry." She said."It alright...hey babe." He said standing up and walked to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. When we separated I fell to the ground and started to yell in pain."Leo!!!" He said I then yelled."AHH ITS COMING."I yell feeling lots of pain.

LEOS (POV)

The pain stopped as I heard crying and laughter so I opened my eyes and saw Raph crying and laughing while holding a baby in his arms but it wasn't Mikey baby because the blanket was pink Raph looked at me and walked up to me and kissed. "Guess what?" He said looking at the baby."What?" I said as he gave me the baby and I started to gasp in shock as I looked at a new born baby girl turtle. "We have a little princess." I couldn't believe it I was now a parent... and to a little girl. She opened her eyes and saw her dads green eyes that I fell in love with and she had my green color skin."She's beautiful." I said."Janet." I looked at Raph as he looked at the baby girl."Let's name her Janet." He said looking at me then back at the baby I looked at the baby again and nodded as she fell asleep. "Welcome to the world Janet." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK I'M SORRY THAT I PUT MY NAME IN THIS BUT NICHOLAS IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE AND HE TOLD ME TO PUT BOTH OUR NAMES IN THE STORY SO I DID. JANETTE OUTA HERE