OMG The Baby

~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~

RAPHS(POV)

I was planning on making him tell me about the baby last night but I guess I got carried away so I will have to make him tell me today.I was still sleeping when I heard laughter so I opened my eyes and sat up... Big mistake, I looked around the room and saw Scarlette and Mikey standing with water balloons. My eyes widen as Mikey throws a balloon at me, when I open my eyes I saw Scarlette throw a balloon at Leo."Ahh." He said and shot out of bed."yes Doctor prankistin is back." Mikey said."Aw yah Boy." Scarlette said high threeing Mikey."Why you little-" I said and jumped out of Leos bed and chased Mikey down stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~couple of min. later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAPHS (POV)

We were done with breakfast and went in the dojo for morning training."Leonardo and Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo." I looked at Mikey and cracked my knuckles getting him scared."Um... Master Splinter with all do respect...ARE YOU CRAZY." Donnie said to Splinter but he just folded his arms."Very well Michelangelo and Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael." I then nodded and went to Donnie and got ready to spare."HAGI-" Splinter said but was interrupted by Mikey yelling in pain."MIKEY." Donnie said and went to Mikeys side."I swear I didn't touch him." Leo said dropping his Katanas I then walk up to them as Donnie asked 20 questions to Mikey, but what Mikey yelled next I didn't expect to hear from him even though Donnie and Mikey are together."AHH CONTRACTION." My eyes widen as I looked at Donnie and he looked at me."Um... We'll talk about this later but for now we need to get Mikey to the lab." Donnie said as all of us headed to the lab while Donnie carried Mikey bridal style and layer him on the table."Ok, ok um does anyone know how to pull a baby?" He asked us and we looked at him shocked that he didn't know how to pull out a baby."Don... You don't know how to push a baby?" Mikey said a little mad."Um... No" I was about to laugh but this is not a really good time to laugh right now."DONNIE!!" Mikey yelled at Donnie as Donnie opened Mikeys legs and started to blush."Donatello hold his hand and I will do the rest." Master Splinter said gesturing Donnie to go where Mikey is and held his hand.

MIKEY (POV)

This is so hard, it was hurting every inch of my body..."My son you need to p-..." Master Splinter said but I didn't hear the last part."Push Michelangelo, push." He said so I pushed and it was coming out bout it hurt really much."AHH it hurts." I yelled I couldn't take it.

DONNIE (POV)

"AHH it hurts." He yelled i didn't know that pregnancy was so difficult. He then stared to loosen his grip on my hand but I made him squeeze my hand again I hope he will make it.

LEO(POV)

This looks stressful but then I started to feel a sharp pain in my stomach and I felt like throwing up so I ran to the bathroom without being noticed and started to throw up in the toilet. I went to the sink and cleaned my face off then look something out of a drawer and took it. I waited 15 min. then it gave me the answer... Curse you Raph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINISHED YES AND SORRY IF IT HAD TO MUCH DETAIL NEXT TIME IT WONT. AND I TRIED TO FIND A PIC FOR THERE BABY BUT I GOT NOTHING.