I told him

BEFORE YOU START I WAN'T TO SAY THAT I COULDN'T BELIVE THAT I WROTE ALL OF THIS SO I WILL SHUT UP NOW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEOS (POV)

"R-Raph, w-we really shouldn't not now." I said trying to get Raph to stop kissing and sucking my neck I didn't want him to stop but I didn't feel it was the right time and didn't know if he did love me . "Don't worry fearless I'll go slow then in your command I'll go faster, and faster until we both com at the same time alright." My eyes then widen as I asked why?"Because I want you Leonardo... I want you so bad and now that I have you you are mine." He said as I felt him nibble on my neck and further down."R-RaWoah." I said then some how feel on a bed. I looked around confused but then I saw Raph get on the bed as well and slowly crawling up to me and started to rube my plaster but then.

"LEO?"

"LEO ARE YOU UP." I heard Raph yell at me, then I suddenly woke up and saw Raph sitting on my bed shaking me."R-Raph what do you want." I asked him."Can you come with me real quick." He asks me so I got up and put on my gear plus mask and walked out of the lair with Raph."Um... Raph where are you taking me." I ask him, he then stops and turns to me. is there anything you have not told me." He asks, my eyes widen as I saw him give me the Tell-me-now-or-your-in-big-trouble look. "Um... Nope." I said then faked smiled, he must have known because he pinned me to the wall."Don't lie to me Leo." "I am not lieing I am-." I started to say but then he started to choke me."You are lieing I heard you talking with Mikey and Donnie about THREE secrets." I then felt very red."OK OK I'll tell you." I said to him so he can put me down. When he did I stood up strait and sign."OK so you remember Spike right." He then  rolled his eyes." Of course I remember Spike." he said to me."Well he had a secret... a child secret." his eyes then widen." HE'S A GIRL." he said."NO HE'S NOT A GIRL HE HAS A CHILD." I said then I stopped yelling as I see his mouth open in shock."Anything else." He said to me trying to process on what I have said but I didn't tell him as I ran away from him and ran to the lab."GUYS, GUYS." I yelled running to the lab."Leo what is wrong." Mikey said on the lab table talking to Donnie."Wheres Scarlette?" I ask them, they look at me confused and asked why but when I was about to answer I was tackled in the back by Raph."Wait who has a KID." He said but when I was about to answer Mikey freaked out." WAIT YOU TOLD RAPH ABOUT OUR BABY!" Mikey yelled at me wile pulling Donnie close."Wait what no.. What are you and Donnie having a child." He then got off of me so I got up."No... there not and Mikey I told him about Spikes daughter." I said then I slapped my head because he thought I was talking about his kid."So explain to me about Spikes kid." Raph said very mad so I looked down pretending that it was written on the floor."Scarlette can you come here so you can meet Raph for a bit." I said and of course Raph was confused but I felt something climbing at the back of my shell and I started to smirk, I then turned to my shoulder and saw Scarlette pop her head out and saw Raph she smiled nervously."H-Hi Uncle Raphael, Leo has told me a lot about you." She said in her little sweet tone."Raph this is Scarlette Danielle... Slashes daughter." I said patting her on the head because she always loved that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK COMMENT AND VOTE AND I WILL TRY TO WORK ON THE NEXT ONE AND SORRY THAT IS IS SHORT