Know Casey and April Know 2

CAESYS (POV)

'I knew it, I knew it he owes me 5 buckes' I thought as I was walking to the lab as I suddenly heard a gasp, I quietly walked to the door and saw Raph and Donnie bending down on one knee holding out a case showing it to April. I looked at it closer as I started to smirk...there in there hands are rings, but not just any rings... wedding rings."Oh you guys, Leo and Mikey are going to love these." April said as the both stood up and hugged April."See that wasnt so hard now was it." Donnie said to Raph as Raph started to blush."Yah well that is because she is not Leo." Raph said as he separates the hug."True... But the reason we show this too you is because we want to you to take a video of this."Donnie said as she started to blush."Heck yah I will." April said as she jumped up and down."So where is this event taking place and where?" I asked as I walked in, Raph and Donnie looked at eachother and smirked then looked at me and April.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIKE I SAID... SHORT CHAPTER BUT HEY AT LEAST NOW YOU KNOW WHAT DONNIE AND RAPH WERE PLANING...  AND I CANT PUT A RING THAT DONNIE AND RAPH MADE SO NEXT IS US GOING BACK IT TIME TO THE DAY WHEN SLASH TOOK JANETTE... RAPH AND DONNIE WERE TALKING TO SENSI... REMEMBER, WELL I AM GOING TO TELL YOU HOW IT WENT OK OK JANETTES OUTA HERE