Permission to Marry

(This is before Slash, When Donnie and Raph were talking to sensi.)

RAPHS (POV)

Me and Donnie took a deep breath and walked in to the dojo."Sensi?" Me and Donnie said at the same time."Yes my sons?" He said as he looked at us."Um what is your view on marriage?" Donnie said as he played with his fingers."Marriage? well it its a big step in a relationship, it is when a man is manly enough to make that person that the love apart of there life...Why do you ask my boys?" We both looked at each other then at Splinter."We want your blessing to marry our brothers." Me and Donnie said at the same time. Sensi looked at us and stood up."Absolutely not." Sensi said as me and Donnie were shocked, I mean he would let us date and have a freaken child but not to get married."But Sensi I love Mikey more than anything... I love him more than science and Mikey loves me...I don't know if he loves me more than  pizza but the point is that we love each other." Donnie said as he tried not to get frustrated."Yah and I love Leo more than my comics and I think he loves me more that spaceheros... I should know I asked him." I said to Sensi as he looked at me and Donnie."Sensi me and Donnie have been thinking trough about this and I think we are ready... We have pruff that we are ready... I mean Donnie has Nicholas and I have Janette... I love her and Leo and I am willing to protect them no matter what... Donnie will do the same with his son and Mikey... I want to spend the rest of my life with Leo but not as the title brother or boyfriend but something better, please Sensi, me and Donnie want to marry Leo and Mikey." I looked at Sensi as I looked determine and at the corner of my eye I saw Donnie look at me in shock.. To be honest I never really have been this determine for a long time."I see well then I have no other choice but to..." He started to stroke his beard and posed as I felt my heart drop."Allow the marriage." I felt really made but then faded as those words went into my head."Wait what?" I said as I looked at him in shock.."I will allow it." he said to me and Donnie, I was about to pass out or something but instead I jumped with joy and started to thank Sensi as Sensi started to laugh a little and walk in his room... 'Does my father do anything fun other than meditate?' I thought as I saw him go inside his room and closed it."So what do we do now?" Donnie said as he looked at me."What do you mean what do we do now? we have to do a lot of thing to make it the best day ever." I said to him as he nodded."I got it how about we sing them a song." I looked at Donnie like he was the biggest idiot on earth."Are you crazy I cant sing." I said as I folded my arms."Well smart guy what do you think we should do." Donnie said, and really I had nothing right now."Just tell me your plan for the whole singing gig." I said as I sat down with him next to me as he started to tell me the plan until..."Um... Guys what are you doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU KNOW THE REST BUT OK I CANT FREAKEN GET THE PIC THAT I WANT FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE... STUPID WATTPAD SOMETIMES I MEAN SERIOUSLY ITS GETS ON MY NERVES... BUT FOR SOME REASON I STILL GO ON IT SO THIS CHAPTER IS FINISHED AND THE NEXT ONE WILL BE ON THE PROPOSAL I MIGHT MAKE A NUMBER 2 BUT IT WILL BE IF YOU GUYS WANT IT OK OK JANETTES OUTS HERE.