The Days I Cherish

"We were compelled to date one another, and I was bored from the beginning to the end, I'm sorry."  After saying those words, I walked away. 

"What's the matter with me? He's a great person who genuinely cares about me. Why am I unable to feel anything for him?"

I heard him shout my name, but I bolted and ended myself at a place where I met her.

"Why do I constantly seem to find up at this place? It's been a year, why am I still hoping she'll show up in this place?"

____

"Hi, Do you have a lighter?"  She stated this while holding a cigarette in her hand.

"I don't smoke" I replied.

"Really? Is it possible for me to lend money from you? There was a situation, and I had forgotten to carry my wallet and lighter. All I need to do now is light this cigarette." She explained, while fiddling with her cigarette

"Why would I do that?" I hesitantly responded. 

"She's dressed up in a high-end coat, making her appear wealthy and attractive."

"Give me your phone and I'll pay you thrice  the price."  She took my phone from my grip and dialed her phone number. "I promise to repay you if you lend me 1,000 won."

"I assume she's rather wealthy."  

I gave her what she needed, and she immediately accepted it with a smile before fleeing.

"I'll see you tomorrow bella!" With a wave, she exclaimed adding accent with the bella word.

"Bella? Tomorrow? what?"  I didn't even understand what she meant.

___

"How could I forget about you?"

"I knew it! that you'll be here. Why did you suddenly left him? he was pitiful to look at right now." 

Before facing sodam, I wipe away my tears.  "I just don't really like him, You're aware that I was just forced to date him."  

"You can't like anyone since you're still waiting for that woman to return, right? Please, yong, wake up." She said, she's really my bestfriend.

"Of course not." I lied. "Let's go grab a drink"

__

"Of all places, why here?"

"Let's drink here because you claimed you'd already forgotten about her." Sodam  dragged me inside the bar, That's when I realized I'd screwed up.