Busan Concert

이건 오직 널 위한 나의 마음이야
나의 마음이야
나의 마음이야
나의 마음이야
이건 오직 널 위한 나의 노래야

This is my heart, only for you
This is my heart
This is my heart
This is my heart
This is my song, only for you

Yongsun sing the last song on her concert. She's grateful that her 2 days concert in busan is successful, she's more confident now knowing moonbyul accompany  her.

"Moo moo! Thank you so much for being here! Anyeong!" Yongsun give her last speech with her teary eyes, then exited  the stage.

She walked straight to the dressing room, and there she saw moonbyul waiting for her. She quickly approach her girlfriend and hug her.

Moonbyul hugged her back and kissed her girlfriend's forehead. "You did well~" She said, patting yongsun's head. She heard yongsun's sniffed. "Stop crying now crybaby" Moonbyul chuckled making yongsun hit her while pouting, moonbyul grabbed the opportunity to smack her girlfriend's lips.

"Perv!" Yongsun said while smiling. She liked the surprise kiss tho.

"Sorry I can't resist your cuteness, you should change now so we can rest or do you want me to escort you?" Moonbyul said while smirking.

"No thanks! I can do it on my own" yongsun stick her tounge out at her girlfriend and quickly enter the bathroom.

After they both finished changing, they're on their way to the hotel where they check in.

After 30 minutes.

Moonbyul currently preparing her pajama when she suddenly felt that her girlfriend hugged her from behind.

"Looks who's clingy now" Moonbyul said smiling.

"Byul yi ah, thank you" Yongsun said sincerely.

Moonbyul turn around to face her. "Hmm? For what?" She said cupping her girlfriend's face.

"For being here with me, my concert won't be even more fun if you didn't come with me and I couldn't make it without you byul yi ah, I'm so thankful that you are my member, you are my best friend and of course my hamster girlfriend. I am lucky that I have you in my life" Yongsun said hugging moonbyul's waist.

"Aniyo~ I know if I wasn't you can still make it coz you are yongsunhae, the great one who stole everyone's heart beacuse of your great personality and of course your great voice even me, you stole my heart. And correction yongdonnie~ I am the lucky one here coz you're my girlfriend" Moonbyul said, making yongsun face her and capture her lips. They shared a sweet long kiss. They both parted their lips and rest their forehead to each other.

"Should we continue our trouble maker dance? Coz I know you want to undress me that time" Moonbyul said giggling.

"Yah! Ofcourse not!" Yongsun said walking away from moonbyul and laid in her bed.

"Oh really?" Byul said, following her girlfriend and laid on top of her.

"Yah!" Yongsun protested.

"Wae? It's babe time, your concert is over and were leaving tomorrow in the afternoon let's enjoy this hotel" Byul said, caressing her girlfriend's face.

"Y-your tired and you still didn't take a bath" yongsun said stuttering.

Moonbyul smirk and stood up. "Nope, I'm not tired. Take a bath with me?" She said offering her hand to yongsun.

"I already take a bath"

"Then take a bath with me again" Byul said and quickly carry yongsun in a bridal style.

At first yongsun did not want to but as soon as byul start to kissed her passionately she gave in.

They did really take a bath together but with erotic stuffs.

-----

Okay lame ✌
Support my new story guys here's the link

https://my.w.tt/UiNb/8NGGzjzDVN

Have you guys heard about mamamoo's summer comeback? Who's excited? 🙌 *ME!ME!ME!*  And hwasa will be featured again in I Live Alone. The maknae is slaying! 💪

#Mamamoo💕