Picture perfect

Finally I'm back! 😄

--

"Hi babe. It's raining hard but you still came here" Says the girl who's looking at her smiling.

Byul is currently at yongsun's apartment. She seated on the floor and lean her head in the couch. She sighed heavily and took out the phone that yongsun gift to her.

"You still keep this huh? That was the day I saw how happy you are" Yongsun said then sit on the couch.

Byul smile remembering that day when her girlfriend give it to her.

"Tada! Happy birthday babe!" Yongsun give a box to byul then kissed her cheeks.

"What is this?" Byul asked scanning the box.

"Cmon open it!"

As soon as byul open it a smile from into her lips.

"Ohmygosh! This is the latest phone! Thank you babe!" Byul said happily then hugged her girlfriend.

"I knew it! You will like it" Yongsun said happily.

"Nope! I love it babe!" Byul exclaimed.

Byul open her phone, scanning the pictures of her with yongsun. She stopped when she saw those photos when they first dated.

"You looked so cool there babe. I never regret dating a pretty handsome person" Yongsun said while patting her girlfriend's head.

Byul smile then closed her eyes, remembering how beautiful her girlfriend that day.

"Babe come on! Hurry!" Byul said.

"Wait! I'm looking for my shades, I should match your style babe" After a few minutes yongsun finally exited her room.

Byul can't say anything, she was mesmerized in her girlfriend's beauty.

"I am freaking lucky to have you" as soon as byul said that she got slapped on her arms by yongsun.

"I told you not to curse" Yongsun said then clung her arm onto her girlfriend.

"We should take a picture first" Byul said then took out her phone.

Byul looked at her side while smiling

Byul looked at her side while smiling. She scan again the photos and then she stopped when she saw a photos of her girlfriend.

 She scan again the photos and then she stopped when she saw a photos of her girlfriend