Mess 2

---

I'm here in my office, drinking some tequila I've brought with me. I've been drinking for hours since leaving Yongsun's place. The recollection of their moans is as loud in my brain as the music in my office. I can't think straight and just drinking nonstop. The pain is overwhelming me, I don't know how to escape from it. We're perfectly fine; I don't recall doing anything that might hurt her. We've been together for years and are getting married next month. I've done everything I could for our relationship, and I've given everything to her.

With the sorrow and rage that I am going through right now, I smash the bottle of tequila onto the portrait of us in front of me. I couldn't feel the pain when a shard of glass was left in my hands.

"Unnie" Hyejin enters into my office, concernedly staring at me.

"Hyejinieah, I- I " As Hyejin hugs me, I burst into tears. I couldn't help but cry as loudly as I could.

I sob uncontrollably till my tears finally dry. My wounds are now being treated by Hyejin. 

"I'm sorry, Unnie; I should've noticed something going on between them"

I'm back to drinking after a few minutes of crying. I'm now drunk, and that's my goal: to get drunk and fall asleep. Hyejin is drinking beside me, however she's not asking any questions since she knows I won't be able to tell her what I witnessed today.

"Hyejinah... how? how can I move forward?" I closed my eyes and rested my head on the table.

"I know Yongsun Unnie was wrong, but I think both of you need to talk"

"I feel disgusted, betrayed, I feel worst" 

"I don't think I'll be capable of seeing her or talk to her, I'm leaving for New York tomorrow. I am also cancelling our wedding" I say, laying down on the sofa.

"Unnie, you don't have to make any big decisions right now; it's preferable to think about it more, and whatever decision you make later, me and wheein will always be there for you"

--- 

Hyejin never left my side; she even accompanied me in New York. I have blocked all forms of communication with Yongsun, and I do not answer phone calls from either of our parents. I'm not ready to tell them what happened between the two of us just yet.

Hyejin and I are drinking in the club right now; I've had a lot of whiskey, but I'm still not feeling anything.

"Hyejinah, let's have some fun tonight!"  I got up from my seat and walked around the dance floor, where there were a lot of intoxicated people dancing. While drinking the bottle of whiskey I'm carrying, I move my hips to the music.

This is the first time I've done anything like this in my life, and I don't think I'll regret it. I simply want to forget what happened, even for just a short time. I saw hyejin joining me on dancing, the best friend ever. I am now feeling intoxicated, as I empty the bottle I was holding.

 "Hi, first time here?" says the girl in front of me, whispering into my ear.

"Yes" I merely respond to her by whispering into her ear; otherwise, she won't be able to hear me due to the loud music.

"You dance well, are you an artist?" I felt her hands on my nape. I can tell she wants to flirt with me. 

"You don't have to know that, right?" I placed my hands on her waist as we began to dance, our bodies pressing against each other.I'm having a good time dancing to loud music, I'm intoxicated, and the place is spinning in my eyes.