I wish

Lack out of idea for 'I Found You' story so yeah I'm Updating here.

Gonna break your hearts again guys ✌ it's not because author is broken hearted, actually I have husband 'moobyul', a wife 'yongsun', a girlfriend 'wheein' and a mistress 'hwasa' 😂

---

"Oh shit! Not again byul" I immediately picked my keys and drive to her apartment.

Here she is again getting drunk in the middle of the night. Breaking her own heart, and I freaking hate it. I hate it whenever someone's calling me in midnight, saying that byulyi is drowning herself into alcohol.

As soon as I arrived in her apartment I saw wheein whose waiting for me.

"Mianhe unnie, I really can't stop her" She said.

"That stubborn bitch" I hissed and enter byul's apartment. As I saw her drinking a bottle of beer which I think it is her 9th bottle for tonight while leaning her head on the sofa, I sighed and approach her "Stop now byul!" I grabbed the bottle from her hand and place it in the table.

"Hey unnie~" She said while smiling. I can see hurt all over her eyes.

"Stop drinking, go to sleep now" I said, trying to stand her up.

"But I still want to drink~" She said. Aish! This stubborn creature!

"No, you're already drunk"

"I'm not, I just feel so dizzy" She said.

"Byul ah,please?" I beg, coz it hurts to see her like this.

"I told you unnie,I'm not drunk" She said and reach for the bottle of beer again then drink it.

"Byul ah" I said, warning her.

"Just let me yong. Maybe this alcohol can wash all away the pain that I am feeling right now. I'm not drunk coz if I am,I won't feel this freaking pain here in my chest" She said, hurt is written all over her face.

"Damn it" I hissed "until when are you going to be like this?" I asked her.

"I know that it's tiring, I'll understand if you'll just leave me here" She said. Shit I'm getting pissed.

"Yah! Unnie!" Wheein reacted. I bet she's already pissed too.

"What?" Byul asked. "Trust me, I'll understand if you'll leave me"

This girl is getting into my nerves.

"You are our bestfriend unnie, how the hell can we do that?!" Wheein said. "We just want you to stop drinking that shit alcohol! Coz freak! Your drunk as fuck!"

"I'm not!" Byul shouted. "Fuck! I wish I am! I want to forget everything!"

"Then, let her go" I said coldly.

"You know I can't" She said.

"See? You want to forget everything yet you can't let her go?!" I'm freaking angry. I can't stand seeing her like this.

"Unnies, stop" Wheein butt in.

"You don't know how it feels yong! I love her! I love her so much! That even if she cheated on me many times, I know I will always come back to her! She's my everything! How dare you to tell me to let go of someone I can't live without?!" I know she's always been in love with her for yeais, but seeing her hurting again and again with the same shit reason it makes me mad.