On the road

I am driving on the way to nowhere. I don't even know where am I going, all I just want is to forget about everything happened in my life, I want to breathe and relieve my stress but I don't know where to go.

I sigh and stared at my phone. I looked at the road again and I was shocked when I realized that my car is going to hit someone but sadly my reaction is late and I already hit the person with an orange hair. Mygod! Did i kill that person?!

I immediately stopped my car and look at the side mirror. Where is that person?

I get out of my car and slowly walk towards the back of my car. And then I saw her holding her feet by the way her clothes is I think she's a girl. I quickly moved towards her.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked while doing a bow in front of her. She look at me with a frown in her face.

"Am I look like okay to you?! Such a reckless driver!" She said and then she lean on her car.

"Sorry miss" I noticed the front tire of her car.

"Hmm I think you need help?" I said while looking at the tire of her car.

I looked at her.

wait is she staring at me?

I walk towards her and snap my finger.

"Hmm miss orange hair?" She shook her head and look away from me.

"Y-yeah I actually n-need help, I forgot to change my tire and now I'm stock here in the middle of nowhere" She said.

Why is she look cute while stuttering? Wait! What am I saying?

"Lets go, I'll take you wherever your going" I said.

"A-are you sure?" She said, still stuttering.

I nod in response. This is the only way to make it up for hitting her.

"Okay, I really need help" She grabbed her bag walk towards me. Why It looks like a slow motion while she's walking?

I stare at her and inspect her. She got a orange hair, her chin is perfectly shaped and she's taller than me.

"Lets go"I snapped back into reality when she hold my hand and drag me into my car.

Her hand is so soft. I suddenly felt something inside my stomach.

"Ya miss,you should get in now in your car" She said as I saw her entering my car.

As she said, I immediately enter my car and start the engine.

"Here" She pass me her phone "take me here" I look at it, she turn on her GPS.

"Okayy" I only said because gosh I feel so nervous.

Silence filled in my car.

I looked at her, I think she's sleep.

"Miss, stop staring" She said without opening her eyes.

I took my eyes on the road immediately "I'm not, I'm driving"

She didn't respond.

"Are you asleep?" I asked and glance at her. I saw her opened her eyes.

"Nope, can I ask your name? So that it won't get more awkward here you know" She said. I smile while looking at the road.

"Sure. I'm Kim Yongsun, I live in seoul. How about you?" I said.