Unexpected Love 2

An: Here is the part 2 😉🤭

Yongsun's POV

It's been two weeks since I've decided to play the game moonbyul started, Yes you read it right. I'm dating my student, the daughter of the school owner. Of course I am afraid that the school would know about us but she always make me sure that no one will know, I trust her with that. At first I didn't agree on her condition but she was so persistent to the point that she always go to my office room every after class hours, I didn't know whats gotten into me but I always give in whenever she started to take me. I could say that moonbyul is really different, she's not just a cool and a stubborn one but also a sweet person. Every morning she always place a cup of coffee in my desk with a note stick on it, It's obviously from her because of the initial 'MB' written on it.

"Ms. Kim you're spacing out"

I was startled when I heard her spoke. I forgot that she's here in my apartment, she waited for me outside the school after class hour and she insisted to drive me here. She told me that she wanted me to give her extra teaching so I let her in, but as soon as we enter my apartment she kissed me in a rush and we ended up doing it here in my living room.

"Are you thinking about me Ms. Kim?" She asked and I felt her hand in my legs squeezing it, giving circular motion in it.

She's always like this, giving me chills and making me wet just by her touch. I can say that she's driving me crazy, like a real crazy whenever we're doing it. She's just too good at it and I wonder if how many girls she already fucked. My head starts boiling with the thought of it, now I'm being possessive when it comes to her and I just couldn't take the thought of her touching someone else.

"Why do you keep on calling me by my name? When you already take me several times " I stopped her hand that keeps on squeezing my legs and placed it around my nape, as I quickly sat in her lap.

So this is the feeling of being on top? Yes I am always the bottom between us and it's only a one way coition. But not now, I will make sure that she will be crazy in my touch just like I am to her.

"You can call me babe, baby or whatever you want when it is only the two of us" She smiled when I said that and I felt her warm palm in my left cheeks.

"Babe.. sounds good" she said as I felt her hands already roaming in my naked body. I shivered in her touch  for the nth time today "You're so beautiful babe" She utter and planted kisses in my neck. A sweet moonbyul is showing again, she never failed to tell me that I'm beautiful whenever we're doing it.

"You never failed to make me smile byulah" I caught her face and lean towards it. "You deserve a reward for making me smile again" I closed my eyes and kissed both of her cheeks, then to nose before claiming her lips.

We shared a kissed we've never had in those intimate nights, I can feel my heart beating so fast. I've never felt this before with my ex, only byul made me feel like this. We both parted our lips and I rest my head on hers, we're catching our breathe as byul brushed my hair using her fingers while staring at my eyes. I could see love, affection and lust in her eyes.

"I love you yongsunah" She said with so much gentle in her voice.

It is the first time she said this to me and I felt a thousand voltage lingering my body. I won't deny that I feel the same too, I already fallen inlove with this girl.

"I've lose my own game, I couldn't stop myself from falling for you" she continued.

Yes, I gave her a condition too. That if she fall for me, she will let me go and never bother me anymore. And my consequence if I fall for her is.. I will quit my job and marry her after she graduate. I was too confident that I won't lose in this game so I accepted it.

"I had a great time dating you and  I want to tell you that I will never regret what we had. I don't want to let you go but—"

I kissed her once again before she can continue what she's saying. I kissed her with full of love and lust, I lay her down to my couch before I undid the buttons of her long sleeve polo. I stopped kissing her when I successfully removed her upper clothes.

"I've lose too byulah so don't let go of me and finish your studies so that I can marry you right away. I love you moon byul yi"

I didn't let her to say anything instead I started kissing her down to her neck while I remove her bra.

I want her to feel my love for her tonight, in my living room and I need her all for me. Only me, no one else.

She didn't protest on what I am doing to her, instead I heard her moan when I cupped one of her breast and my knee is brushing her feminity that still cover with a pants. My kisses trailed down to her breast, kissing every part of her right breast and massaging the left one. I looked at her concerned that she isn't ready for this but I saw pleasure in her face so I starts removing her pants.

I heard her gasp when I finally removed her pants and the last piece of her clothes. Our body are both naked, it is cold but I mostly feel the warmness of her body. I reach for her hand before kissing her lips passionately, I can feel her warm arms wrapped into my body. My right knee felt her wet womanhood that gives a hot sensation in my body, I could not help myself but to appreciate the slimness of her body. I was too nervous to move because it s my first time but I wanted her to feel that I love her.

I stopped for a while and stare at her beautiful eyes "I don't mind losing my job for you, just love me until you can" She nodded and kiss my forehead in response.

I kissed her cheeks, forehead and the tip of her nose before brushing my lips to her. I felt her hand holding my nape and my hand roaming down to her legs before making it's way to her womanhood. It soaked in wetness, I massage it for seconds while my lips are playing with her nipple.

"Ahh~ babe" She moaned. Her moans are like music to my ears.

I keep doing circular motion in her womanhood as I felt her nails digging in my back. As I slide my middle finger inside her, she moaned again and again. I moved in a slow motion and insert another finger inside her which made her flinched. She's virgin, so it might be painful for her. I looked at her face and I can see pain in her eyes.

"Tell me if it hurts so I can stop right away" I said and slowly moving my fingers inside her. She bit her lower lip and shake her head in response.

"It feels good now babe ughh~" ..

As soon as I heard what she said I starts moving my fingers faster inside her making her moan even more, her head is thrown in the back while she's biting her lower lip. I felt the urge to kissed her again but she's taller than me so I couldn't reach her lips, instead I suck one of her tits, playing with it using my tongue. I really don't know what am I doing to her but this is how she do me, so I only learned this from her. As my fingers are moving faster, her moans are getting louder too. I couldn't help but to smile at the sight of her being pleasured by mine, I owned this girl now and I won't let anyone take her away from me.

I moved faster and harder inside her, which made her gripped into the arm of my couch.

"Fuck! It's feels so good babe! Shit I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me baby" I uttered before inserting another finger inside her and moving it faster and harder.

"Shit ugh~" She moaned.

After a minutes of moving inside her I felt her cum flowing in my fingers. I climbed on top of her and kissed her forehead, she smiled at me. I picked up her coat and cover our naked body before laying beside her. My head is resting in her arms and my hands are hugging her waist.

"You will marry me soon" She uttered and kissed my hair.

"I will, anywhere and anytime"

______

AN: Yong on top ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what about in real life? Who could it be? 🤔