MoonSun

"Are you really sure about this?" She asked for the nth time today, worries all over her voice.

I took one step in front of her and hold both of her hands, not minding the people around us. Giving her the assurance that I am ready and sure about what we're going to do.

"I am so sure byulah, now let's go and hold my hand" I said. She's been always the brave one in our relationship, being clingy to me even when we're in public or in a tv show. Now, I want to be brave for the both of us.

We hold each others hand as we walk through the entrance of the building while hyejin and wheein follow us giving the both of us their supportive smile and assurance. I can hear the fans getting wild shouting both of our names, the reporters keep asking and taking pictures of us but we choose to ignore all of their questions.

Today, byul and I decided to come out in the public after the pictures of us holding hands and kissing each other overseas that was leaked from dispatch. Of course we talked about it with the other members and with our company before we come here. At first, our manager and the ceo is against it but we managed to convinced them with the help of wheein and hyejin. We're all aware that it can ruin our group's image but byul and I want to take our relationship in another level, and spending 14 years in the entertainment industry is enough for the both of us. We both know that someone is following us overseas and that day we both agreed to exposed ourselves, we're sick on hiding and denying each other.

I love byul yi more than I ever love myself and I am ready to face everything with her, I'm now ready to face criticism and hatred just to be with her. I'm aware that our country still don't accept this kind of relationship and we might disappoint some of our fans but we don't care anymore. As long as both of our family and our close friends are here for us. Apparently our parents love us that much so when we came out to them, we didn't get bad reaction from them. While wheein and hyejin already knew about us years ago when they caught us fighting because of me being jealous over seulgi. They we're like "I knew it" , "you two couldn't hide this anymore" , "we already knew so no need to explain". Just like a real sibling, they accepted and supported us.

The four of us are now seating on the stage waiting for the show to start. We we're invited to guest in this show right after the news spreads, and because of wheein and hyejin duo comeback. I felt a hands wrap into my waist as I looked at the person beside me, wearing her beautiful smile. I smile back at her and caressed her cheeks. It wasn't the first time I did this to her, but it's more different than the past.

"Stop it unnie, I'm sick of these" I heard wheein said.

"Me too" Hyejin rolled her eyes at us that made byul let out a chuckle. They will never get tired of ditching and teasing us.

After a few minutes of waiting finally the show started.

"Good day to all the viewers, we're here for another fun and a little bit serious talk with a legendary girl group. Please greet your fans" The MC said for the opening remark.

"I say mama mama moo~" 

"Woah it's been years but your harmony is still there" The MC compliment us.

After the mini talk, fun games and songs we sang they show us the photos I gave to them on the screen. The pictures of byul and I in our casual dates overseas and the day we're dispatch took a picture of us.

I intertwined our hands and we both give our genuine smile in front of the camera and all the people around us. This is it, we are ready to tell the world that we love each other romantically.