Only yours

R-18 😉🙈

__

I'm currently working in my office, reading some stuffs regarding  investments in our company. I am the CEO of RBW, it is one of the known company in South Korea. And I'm happily married with a name Kim Yongsun, we already have two kids which is min seok and min young. I already have everything, how can I ask for more?

I stopped reading for a while and looked at the picture of my family. I'm so lucky to have them. I was interrupted with my thoughts when I heard a knock from the door.

"Come in" I said and continue reading the documents.

"Here are the documents you requested Mrs. Moon" Ms. So said as she place the papers on my table.

"Thank you Ms. So"

I felt her walked through my back and after a second I felt her hands on my shoulders, massaging it.

"Do you need anything else Mrs. Moon?" I felt her breath in my ears.

This woman keeps flirting with me.

"I actually need something from you" I hold her hand for a while. This woman seems to enjoy it so I removed her hands harshly in my shoulders.

"Stop flirting with me or else you'll get fired" I coldly said and continue reading.

After a while she finally get out of my office. I heard a beep from my phone and saw a message from my wife. I quickly opened it and there I saw a photo of my sexy wife wearing a silk nightwear, a lace trim velvet cami and shorts to be exact.

"Better behave there, or you won't touch this body. I'll see you later😉 I love you, honey" It is the message attached on the photo.

I bit my lip and loosen the necktie I'm wearing and stare at the photo. Shit, I will surely make you scream my name tonight yongsun. I dialed her number and she answered it right away.

"Honey, that's illegal you're making me crazy" I leaned my body on the chair.

"Why? Don't you like it?" she asked.

"No, I actually love it. I better hung up now so I can come home after an hour. See you sexy, i love you"

"See you hon" She said with her seductive voice and hung up the call.

I can't wait to come home.

____

Yongsun's POV

I put min young to bed and kissed her forehead. It's already 7 o'clock in the evening, that greasy moon isn't home yet. Did she really forgot that it is our anniversary to day? I lay down beside my daughter and close my eyes for a while.

After a minutes I felt some kisses on my shoulder as I open my eyes, I saw her kissed min young's forehead.

"Hi sexy" She said and walked towards me.

"I thought you'll come home early?" I stand up and fix min young's blanket.

I felt a back hug from moonbyul. "I'm sorry, I just brought something"

As I turn around to face her, she kissed my forehead and smiled at me. She let go of me and get something at her back.

"Happy anniversary hon" She handed me a three roses.

I smiled lovingly at her and hugged her.  "I thought you forgot! Happy anniversary hon, thank you for this roses. You never failed to make smile"

"I would never forget the day I marry you hon" She cupped my face and lay her forehead to mine. "I love you so much my wife"

Right before I say my i love you, I already felt her lips on mine. She's kissing me passionately that I could feel her love to me. I placed my hands into her nape and started kissing her back, As I felt hands onto my waist. She started walking and I walked back wards without breaking our kiss. I break the kiss and breath as I realized that we are in min young's room.

"Not here hon" I said while staring at her.

She just smiled at me and carried me in a bridal style. We're just staring at each other with full of love and lust. After a minute she finally put me down on the bed.

"You're so beautiful with that night wear hon" She just stare at me and started trailing down her hands to my cheeks down to my shoulder. This woman is teasing me, this can't be.

I stared at her and placed my hands onto her shoulder down to her neck tie, I removed it and started to unbutton her polo while staring at her. I saw her bite her lips and smirk.

"You won't win hon" She kissed me again and lay me down to bed. I kissed her back and she deepen the kiss, a moan escape to my mouth as she lick my bottom lip. I felt her lips is now in my earlobe, bitting it. She stopped for a while and removed my clothes.

"You looked even more beautiful without it" She said, she removed her slacks and polo.

I lay down properly and she started kissing my neck. I felt her hands in my legs and she squeeze it. I close my eyes as I feel my womanhood getting wet because of what she's doing. Her kiss went down to my collarbone leaving mark on it, I moan as I felt her hands massaging my breast.

"Ahh~ hon" A moan escape to my mouth as she started sucking my left breast and massaging the other one.

Her moves are fast, that after a minutes she's now facing my womanhood and she lick  and sucked it. She did for a few minutes.

"I-Im cumming hon" I gripped onto the bed sheet.

"Don't cum yet hon" She stopped for a while and I suddenly felt her two fingers inside me.

She sucked my nipple while thrusting her fingers inside me. "S-shit! Faster honey please! I begged and hold her back and scratch onto it. She added another finger inside me, I got excited and ready for it but she suddenly stopped.

"Say it again, beg to me" She said while staring at me. I felt her playing with my clit, I move because of the sensation she's giving me.

"P-please byul, fuck me harder and faster" I said. I saw her smile widely and started moving her fingers in and out on a slow motion while staring at me. She suddenly hold my two feet and close it together while her fingers is still inside me. Fuck, she won't let me walk tomorrow. She lift them and started moving her fingers in and out faster.

"S-shit byul! That feels great!" I almost scream while saying those words. She even move faster while she played with clit. I felt something forming into me. "F-fuck! Honey I'm cumming!"
She went down to my womanhood and move her fingers fast while licking it. I gripped onto the bedsheet and scream her name "byulll!!" My scream and my cum went out together. She finally removed her fingers and lick my cum. I rest my head and my legs, i couldn't even feel my legs.

"I love you honey" She kissed my forehead and lay beside me. I move towards her, I hugged her and rest my head into her arms.

"I love you most hon" I said as I felt my eyes close.

____

🤭🤫

Thank you for the votes and comments! ❤️

Any request? Comment here, I will try my best to make a story out of it 😉