Unexpected Love

"unnie, where should we go tonight?" Wheein asked while she's clinging onto hwasa. This two is just so whipped with each other.

"I don't have plans going out tonight. Can you two please stop flirting in front of me" I rolled my eyes at them and walked away from them.

"Why?!Unnie! Wait for us!" I heard wheein said.

I was about to run when someone suddenly grabbed my arm and hugged me. I quickly removed it and looked at the person.

Aiisshhh this annoying ex girlfriend again.

"Imissyou" She said smiling at me. She keeps on asking me to come back to her since the day she knew I was the only heir.

"Stop annoying me yooa" I was about to walk again but she hold my hand. I noticed that wheein and hwasa is now in front of us.

"I said stop!" I glared at her and pulled my hand harshly. 

I walked away from them and fixed my coat. Every student that I pass through the hallway keep on saying "hi" and worse they even say "marry me Ms. Heir" and I just gave them a slight smile and ignore half of them. It's kinda frustrating because I never want the whole school to know about my personal life but dad blew it when he came here and I really hate the attention I am receiving right NOW.

"Unnie! Wait!" I stopped  when I arrived in front of our classroom. "You walked fast!" she said.

"Ani, your legs are just too short" I teased her before seating down to my chair.

"Unnie! You're so mean" She sit beside me. I didn't see hwasa with her, I guess she go to her class.

After few hours the class finally end. It's 7pm now and  everyone is preparing to leave the school.

"Unnie I'll get going, I have plans with my hyejiniee" Wheein said and quickly run out of the room.

Okayy, I guess I'll walk alone tonight. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the school.

"Ms. Heir" I saw my driver waiting for me.

"Go home, I want to walk" I just said and passed through him.

He bow at me and did what I said. I really like this employee, he will actually cover me up to dad and do whatever I told him to. I was about to walked out of the gate when I saw three guys bullying a poor middle school boy. Seriously? What can they get from bullying? Is it some proof that they have balls?! I don't wanna get involve with this but  I just can't stand here and do nothing.

"Just give us your fucking wallet!" The bully one was attempting to punch the guy.

"Aisshh bullying, theft what else would you do to that guy?" As I said, they all looked at me.

"Ow the daughter of a well known company is here, do you know the words "mind your own business?" The bully one said as he pushed the poor guy. "Do you know that I don't even care if you're the daughter's owner of this school? And I don't care too if you're just a girl. I can really beat you up" He keeps on pushing me using his index finger.

Aiishh this guy is like a dog, he just bark and can't even bite. I washed his hands off of me and put my bag down.

"You know what? I don't care too" I smirked at him, he was pissed and was about to punch me but my reflexes is faster than his. Going to gym is pretty nice because look at this bully, he's laying in the ground.