Broken Promises 2

Two days before the wedding Moonbyul come home right after she received a wedding invitation from yongsun. She felt numb when she saw it. She knows that it's over between the two of them when she decided to stay in military for another year but she's still hoping that when the time she go back to Seoul she can still fix everything between them but she was wrong, because the love of her life is going to be married two days from now.

As soon as moonbyul arrived in Seoul she quickly contacted yongsun.

"Hello? Who's this?" When moonbyul heard that voice her tears falls down to her cheeks. She wasn't able to see her for 2 years, she missed her so much.

"Yongsunah, It's me moonbyul. Can we talk?" Moonbyul plead to yongsun. She badly wants to talk to her, she wants to know why, why yongsun wasn't able to wait for her.

"Okay, where should we meet?" Yongsun asked. Moonbyul felt happy about it because finally she will able to see yongsun and tell her everything. She's hoping thay yongsun will change her mind about getting married.

"I'll pick you up, where are you?" Moonbyul drive her way to yongsun's place as soon as she received the address of yongsun.

Moonbyul arrived on yongsun's place. She was about to call yonsun when she noticed a little boy coming out from yongsun's house.

"Who is this boy? Does she have a child already?" Moonbyul thought.

She was awaken by her thoughts when the little boy keep on pulling her coat. Moonbyul bow a little to face the boy.

"She looks like yongsun" She thought when she scanned the boy's face.

She carried the little boy who looks like 2 years old.

"Hello, what is your name?" Moonbyul asked with a smile on her face.

"Kim Min seok" The little boy said.

"Min seok ah!" Yongsun came out from the house and looked at moonbyul who is holding the little boy.

"You're already here" Yongsun casually said and took the little boy from moonbyul.

"Yongsunah, I-is he your kid?"  Moonbyul hesitantly asked.

Yongsun just nod her head and kissed her son's forehead.

"Say hello to your auntie baby" Min seok slightly bow his head and gave a smile to moonbyul.

Moonbyul came closer to them and pat min seok's head.

"You look like your mom min seokah" After moonbyul doing that, yongsun take her child to her house.

Moonbyul waited for her outside. She's shocked that yongsun had a baby that fast.

After a few minutes yongsun came out, she looked at moonbyul who is still confused and shocked.

As soon as moonbyul noticed yongsun, she quickly open the passenger seat for her. Yongsun enter byul's car and the latter did the same.

Moonbyul and yongsun are both quite in the car.

"Where are we going?" Yongsun breaking the silence when she noticed that moonbyul is now taking her out of Seoul.

"Incheon" Moonbyul plainly said.

After an hour finally moonbyul stopped the car in front of a huge classic. She step out of the car and open the car door for yongsun.