Thirst (G!P!)

*evil laugh*

If ya not comfortable reading a smut with a girl's penis, don't continue reading these chapter 🙊
____

*Ringggggggg*

"Damn it!" I quickly seat up in the bed and was about to throw the alarm clock when I notice a note in it.

Honey wake up now, heat up the meal I prepared for you before going to work okay? I'm coming home late tonight, Iloveyou honey
                                                  -Wifey ❤️

My frustration quickly vanished when I read the message on it. My eyes landed in between of my things,  sighed and tap it. She forgot that it's our anniversary today.

"Buddy I guess I'm doing myself again" I took out my dick and starts masturbating myself, as I imagine yongsun doing it for me.

"Fuck babe ahh yes" I go faster and imagine my wife naked in front of me.

It's been so long since we made love, she's been so busy in her growing business. I couldn't even remember when was the last time we did it and how her pussy feels like in my dick.

When I finished myself, I got up in the bed and brushed my teeth. I don't have any schedule for today, I took the day off in my company to celebrate our wedding anniversary but my wife is busy, so I guess I will just surprise her in her office. It's been 3 years since we got married and  yes we still don't have a child because yongsun still wants to focus on her growing business which I understand, since she's just starting to reach her dreams. But I still wish that she will suddenly ask me to have a baby which I can give her anytime, I can't wait to see little yongsun running around our house.

The thought of having kids made me smile, I guess it's time to convince my wife again on having one. I walked through the kitchen and saw a familiar figure cooking a familiar scent. The woman is wearing her favorite tank top, that exposed her sexy back and her white shoulders.

I thought she's coming home late?  My wife is really weird.

I appreciate her back and movements. Her body has changed which I didn't notice, she's sexier than ever. Her waist are fuck and her skin are just wow, how I miss the taste of every of her.  I didn't waste any time again and quickly hugged her from the back, I felt her stiffened in her position.

"Honey I thought you'll come home late?" I whisper through her ear and starts kissing her smooth shoulder. "and when did you changed your perfume?" She didn't answer. "But whatever, you smells so good babe" I close my eyes as I smell her neck. Her smell send shivers to my soul and felt my dick hardened.

"Honey imissyou, it's been so long since we last.. you know. Babe my dick is missing you so much" I whispered huskily and gave a wet kisses on her neck.

I heard her moan and her hands are on my hair, caressing it gently. I smirk when I heard it, as my hands traveled on her waist. I couldn't contained my desire for her anymore, so I immediately turn her around making her face. I give her a hard kissed while my eyes are still close, I felt her hands on my nape and she starts kissing me back. I stopped when I felt an unfamiliar lips, I slowly opened my eyes..